Few memorable(?) first meetings!

On the Dance Floor

“It’s been a day I came to South Korea and everything umm...feels different and good. Its having the effect I wanted. I settled in my mom’s house and went through few of her things. Even if its been years she left this place, it feels like she had left a piece of her here. Everything here feels like her. No wonder she wanted me to inherit this house and live here sometime. By the way when I went out in the evening yesterday, I ate lots and lots of ddeokbokki. Ah no wonder my stomach feels weird..” Soyou thought while she was on her way to BigHit Entertainment.

“Oooo..Fancy!” She muttered looking at the swanky building.

“Oh Hello Ms. Lee Soyou!” Bang PD wished her as soon as she was escorted into his cabin.

“Hello Sir!” She wished him smiling.

After some small talk. He asked me to finish off signing a few documents and take a tour of the building today. Sweet!

“PD-nim I want you to check this..” RM, the leader of BTS entered in.

“Namjoon! Nice timing. Meet Soyou-sshi” Bang PD introduced me to him.

“Oh. Hey Soyou! Nice to meet you.” RM greeted me in fluent English.

“Hey! Nice to meet you too.” I greeted him.

“I was asking her to fill in formalities and take a tour of our company today!”Bang PD told him.

“Oh! Great! We can do the formalities later PD-nim. How about I give Soyou a personal tour of Big Hit?” RM suggested.

“Why not!” Bang PD smiled at him.

“That would be great. Thank you!” I said.

He smiled back at me.

“Aww his dimples!” I thought.

“So! For starters let me tell you I absolutely at dancing. You are gonna have a little hard time training me but I am better than Jin Hyung!” RM grinned while he escorted me out.

“Hey! I have seen your MV’s and you are not as bad as you think you are!” I said.

“That’s nice to hear. Lol!” He said laughing as we kept walking.

“How is your Korean? I heard you were born and brought up in the US” He asked.

“My Korean is as good as your English” I said.

He flashed a smile at me. And I couldn’t help but to smile back.

He kept on flashing those smiles all the way as he kept showing me the rooms.

“This is Suga Hyung’s recording room. He actually has a calling bell and I advice you to disturb him only when necessary for your own good.” He said.

“Thanks for giving me a headsup!” I said.

“And this here is our dance practice room” He showed the room.

It is huge with beautiful and simple white background.

“Beautiful!” I thought and was gonna say it out loud when a voice behind me said the same word.

I turned back to see BTS’s V standing there.

“Umm?” I wondered.

“You are beautiful noona! I love your work.” V said.

“Oh. Thanks..V!” I said blushing a little.

“Call me Tae Hyung and I will call you Noona!” He said grinning.

“Cool” I raised my hand for a high-five.

Tae hyung just hugged me instead.

“Oh!” I was startled but hugged him back.

Someone came into the room and asked for both V and RM.

“Sorry Soyou! Gotta go now. Check everything around. I will be back in sometime” Namjoon said.

“That’s fine. See ya!” I said.

“Bye noona!” V said gleefully.

“Bye Taehyung!” I smiled.

Good thing they went out because my stomach started getting weirder and weirder…I needed to rush before I burst out. So I ran to the nearest washroom I could find.

I finished my business safely thankfully and I was gonna come out when someone simultaneously tried to open the door and due to sudden impact, a guy lost his balance and crashed into me. I lost my balance too and was falling backwards and was trying to grip something and he was unable to regain his balance. Before I could realise, He was so close to my face I put a hand on my lips and he ended up kissing my hand. I was shocked and then saw the man who was looking at me with wide eyes probably shocked from what just happened. It was Jungkook. He steadied us after few seconds of shock.

“What are you doing here miss?” He asked awkwardly.

“Umm! What else?” I mumbled embarrassed.

“This is men’ washroom!” He said.

And cut to me running out without an other note. Only to run into Jin probably peeing.

“Whatttt?” He yelled hiding.

“Sorry sorryyyyyyyyy” I yelled closing my eyes running out as fast as I could.

“What the was that?” I thought to myself still running away to I don’t know where.