Spring Day

BTS song fics

   THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. IT IS NOT ACCURATE TO THE SPRING DAY MUSIC VIDEO BY ibighit. SPRING DAY SONG AND CONCEPT DO NOT BELONG TO ME. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

__________________________________________________________________

   Spring is a time for new beginnings. The time for change.

   A time we are afraid to face. A time we must face.

   Omelas Hotel, a place of paradise. This paradise of youth. A place of perfection. Nothing goes wrong here.   I look back at the utopia and the people under its spell. I run out of the hotel. I can feel the effects of eternal youth and innocence slipping away as I run out. I keep running, hopping onto a moving train. As I get inside, I look around. Sitting in a seat, I see a boy all alone, his head leaning against the window as his brown eyes watch the scenery passing by through the window. He has a frown on his handsome face.

   “Hey, where are you heading too?” I ask him quietly as I sit at the seat across the aisle from him. His answer is so quiet, I almost didn’t hear it.

   “Spring.”

   He sounds so young and his voice is full of emotion. More emotion than I thought any human could possess. It’s an amazing and very tragic thing.

   “Me too,” I say quietly. I stand again. I decide to explore the train to see if there are any other passengers on the train full of uncertainty and fear. As I head to the door, I hear a soft sob. I don’t have to turn to know the boy is crying. He’s too young to deal with this, I thought as the door slides shut behind me. 

   As I step into the next unit, I frown. It’s empty and eerily quiet. Not many people want to go to Spring, it seems.

   I continue walking. 

   I need to save others.

   I walk through the train, eyes darting around.

   I need to go back.

   “Hello?” I call as I walk slowly through the train unit. I hear a groan and look around. I dash to the door and jump through, jumping as I hear a thud against the door. I turn and look at the window where pits of cake, frosting, and fruit drop in splattered clumps, a finger slowly walking away. He has pretty pink hair.

   I decide to keep walking. If I do this then I can find someone to ask. This doesn’t seem like a train.

   “I’m missing you. . .  I don’t know what to do, I’m missing you. . . These pictures just remind me of you, I miss you. . . And time is just so cruel; I hate this! Trying to see you once never worked out once; where do we find the chance? Like little specks Of dust. . .”

   He’s singing with another Male. The pink haired boy is there too. And the crying boy. One is rapping. Another looks so weak and free.

   “Is this the train to Spring?” I ask all of them, sad to interrupt. 

   “Yes,” the weak man responds. “Thank god.”

   I take a seat beside him and we begin talking, the train speeding towards our only destination—Spring.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Hello, my lovely readers! It’s been months!! I finally finished this and it’s the longest thing I’ve ever written! What are your thoughts? Comments and subscriptions are much appreciated! Toodles!