Ask Her Out

Jihyo One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(That girl is what I imagine Haneul to be, I don’t know who that is, but I found her on google so yeah! :) Happy reading! )

Haneul glared at the two girls standing in front of her locker. All she wanted to do was grab her things and go home. But no, her two, annoying, best friends decided to ruin that. She couldn’t believe she had to go through this again. “For the last time, no.” 

 

Dahyun pouted, “Why not? She seemed pretty interested this morning.” The girl beside her, Chaeyoung, nodded eagerly with a dimpled smile. 

 

“Yeah, Hani! If she looked any harder you would’ve became dust!” 

 

Haneul’s left eye twitched. “That didn't even make sense,” she sighed and motioned for the two to move out of the way of her locker. “Even if she did like me that way, which she doesn’t, why would I rely on help from you two?”

 

Chaeyoung’s jaw dropped at the question, “What is that supposed to mean?!” Dahyun looked equally, if not more offended next to her.

 

“Really? I love you two, but it literally took the both of you months to talk to your girlfriends.” Haneul opened her locker and put her books in and grabbed her backpack.

 

“At least we have girlfriends.” Dahyun commented, smirking.

 

“Do you want me to remind you of the embarrassing things you two have done? Like that one time you threw up on Momo’s shoes,” She looked to Chaeyoung who was laughing. “Or that one time you called Mina ‘mom’ after you had fallen asleep in class.” The two girls pouted.

 

“You’re so mean to us!” Chaeyoung stomped her foot on the floor like a little kid. 

 

“We’re getting off track. Come on Hani, we both know how much you’ve wanted to date Jihyo since freshman year.” Dahyun said, as she leant on the lockers behind her. “I think you should do something about it before it’s too late.”

 

Haneul sighed as she adjusted her backpack on her shoulder, “I don’t know, what if she rejects me? There’s still a chance she’s not attracted to me.” 

 

“I doubt it, but there’s no harm in trying. Right? RIGHT?!” Dahyun said with wide eyes.

 

“Fine, fine. What did you have in mind?”

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung smiled widely.

 

***

 

“Why did I let you two talk me into this? This is embarrassing!” Haneul whisper-yelled at her two friends. There stood Haneul, at her locker the next morning, with a rose in one hand and a small stuffed bear in the other. “You want me to confess in front of all these people?!!!”

 

“I doubt anyone would pay attention to you. You’re not important enough.” Chaeyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter