I happened to love you

Me to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He tightened his hold on her. Her arms were draped on his torso, her lips were pressed to his neck. The smell of his cologne mixed with his natural scent made her head whirl as she breathed it in – it was intoxicating, hypnotizing, gratifying, and warming. She smiled; she could stay this way in his arms forever where she felt safe and loved.

 

“Yah, why are you sniffing me?” he asked when he noticed she was drawing air up her nose that was loud enough for him to hear.

 

She wasn’t bashful in the slightest to tell the truth, “You smell so good, it’s hard not to.” she moved closer to his body and knew he was smiling as he gently her hair and tucked her head under his chin.

 

“Because you’re in love with me, that’s why,” she smiled so wide and nodded vigorously which earned a hearty laugh from him.

 

“Until what time do you want to stay here, sweetheart?”

 

“Just a little bit more, Oppa. Let me revel on the rhythm the waves make when it pounds the sand,”

 

He smiled on her words. It has always fascinated him whenever she talks in that manner. She always has this ability to make him speechless. He also has a way with words, but he is no match for her especially when they engage in a serious conversation.

 

They were in his hometown for a family reunion, and he was supposed to go alone but his mother constantly persuaded him to bring her future daughter-in-law with him and when he was about to protest that his girlfriend might get uncomfortable, his mother threaten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter