Winter kiss

When a bunny falls in love.

Characters: Bang Yong Guk 1990, Kim Hyun Ae 1993(fictional)
Info: Hyunae has known Yongguk since before his debut with Song Ji Eun,
because she was a former part-time employee at TS ent (That's why she's been having contact with Jong-up too). 
Hyunae and Yongguk have gotten good friends, and have been talking to each other for almost everyday.

 


"Try mixing the vegetables with the kimchi now, okay?" Hyunae tried to teach her little brother.
Her brother mixed the chopped vegetables with the kimchi and showed it to Hyunae, who applauded.
"Good job Hyunshik-ah~" she smiled,
"Now you can taste the noodles, and if you think they're done you can rinse them in water. Noona is going upstairs to check her phone, arraseo?" Hyunae said.  Her little brother, Hyunshik, nodded and Hyunae went upstairs to check her phone. The moment Hyunae wanted to grab her phone, she got an incoming message.

From: Moon Jong Up
Yongguk-hyung created a big fuss here at the company. 
Do you know where he is ??

----------------------------------------------------------------------sent: 22:01


"At this hour of the day?" she mumbled in herself.
With a little frown she texted Jong Up back not to worry and that she'd bring him to the company.
Right after that she called Yongguks number.
"You better pick up the phone or els-" 
"Hyunae," a deep Yongguk-like voice sighed,
"What's with the sigh?" 
"Nothing... wassup, why are you call-" while Yongguk was asking he was interrupted by a very loud noise in the back, it was as if he was on the subway. 
"You know why I'm calling, what happend?" Hyunae asked worried.
"None of you business. Bye-" 
"Chamkammanyo! Don't hang up on me! Please tell me where you are," 
"Seoul station," Yongguk sighed again.
"Platform ?" Hyunae asked,
"4," 
"Arasseo, I'll be there in a second" Hyunae said and hung up.
She ran downstairs, grabbed her coat and ran outside.
"Noona!!" she heard her little brother yell from the doorway, but she didn't have the time to turn around.

Hyunae ran through the snow. It was a freezing cold january night with a heavy snow-storm, but luckily she was wearing warm gloves and a woolen scarf. Hyunae ran all the way to Seoul Station, ran up the crowded stairs till she was standing on an empty platform.  "4 wasn't it?" she mumbled. While looking around she saw a stature afar, even outside the roofed platform.
Hyunae ran towards it, and the stature finally got the forms of a human being.
"Bang Yong Guk," Hyunae whispered.
Yongguk was sitting on a doubled-bench, just outside of the roofed platform.
He was sitting there, staring down at his shoes, while the snowflakes were circulating around him.
Hyunae slowed down her step, and sat down on the other side of the doubled bench. With her back against Yongguk's.

They were just sitting like that for a while in complete silence.

"Aren't you cold?" Hyunae suddenly asked, "Here you can have my gloves."  she said, stood up, walked around the bench to Yongguk, and put them on his frozen hands. "So.. that's how it's done, aigoo."
Hyunae looked at Yongguks face with a bright smile, while Yongguk just looked at her with a dazzled facial expression.
Hyunae stood up, walked around the bench again and sat down. 
As soon as Yongguk felt the warmth of Hyunae's back against his back again, he smiled. 

There was a 5-minute silence again, it wasn't awkward.

"Aren't you cold?" Hyunae asked again, "You can have my scarf if you want!" 
She turned around and sat on her knees on the bench facing the back of Yongguk's head.
"Yah... turn around so I can put it on for you," she said.
Yongguk smiled, he turned around and also sat on his knees on the bench.
Yongguk was way taller than Hyunae and so he was looking down at her.
He kept staring at her while she put her scarf off of herself. 
When Hyunae noticed it, and began to blush.
Yongguk's warm, brown eyes looked down on her with an expression she hadn't seen before.
You could describe it as dreamy eyes, but his eyes were way more... indescribable than that.
Hyunae looked in his eyes while wrapping the first layer of her scarf around him.
Yongguk chuckled while staring into Hyunae's eyes as well, he then suddenly grabbed her hands causing her to stop wrapping the scarf around him.
Hyunae was shocked by his sudden action and blushed even more.
"Yah! What are you doing! Let me put this scarf on-"
Yongguk chuckled again,  and suddenly warm lips touched Hyunae's cold lips, a sweet tender kiss followed.
Before Hyunae realized it, Yongguk was kissing her. 
 

-


eh, I hope this was any good v_v I'm still new to one-shots and stuff, but yeah. 
I've always had this romantic scene in my head of a boy kissing a girl on an empty platform, sitting on their knees on a bench against each other. Hm, but I'm bad at describing and stuff... so yeah, tell me what you think please. Criticism highly appreaceated.