You Don't Remember?

More Than Friends

                                             

 

My body ached, I quickly shot up with realization that I was sleeping in someone’s bed. My heart started beating as I swiftly throw the blankets off to see that I was completely , my body instantly heated up with embarrassment and confusion. Where was I? An how did I get here is the real question? All these questions and thoughts started roaming viciously around my head, examining around the room I spot a robe which I grabbed in a heartbeat while looking out for anyone outside. Tying the band around my waist I headed to the door while praying that nobody is here, the only thing that sounded reasonable to me was that this was a one night stand. The door let no noise which soothed my heart from the non stop beating, peeking out from the small crack I was hit that this person had a really nice place, they might be rich which made me feel awesome for attracting a wealthy woman. I listened for anyone, but the only thing I heard was my heart and the sound of my heavy breathing which made me think is I had breathing problems. If I was in anything in horror I would probably be the first to die since how loud I breath when I’m scared. Nodding to the no noise I walk out of the room while slowly shutting the door making sure not to make no noise from not fully shutting the door. The hall was pretty long, peeking my head from the corner I spot a man at the kitchen making food, my heart felt warm when I realized that it was my longtime friend Yoongi.

Jimin:I actually thought I was in a strangers house and had a one night stand, haha. I started laughing my heart out while walking toward Yoongi who had jumped from the sudden laughter. I stopped and rested my head in my hands while watching Yoongi skillfully flip the pancake, he jerked his head back for a second making me lock eyes with his. A faint smile crossed his face, but he quickly turned away which made me think of not seeing the smile.

Yoongi:Do you really not remember what had happened to you last night? Biting down on the inside of my cheek I try to recollect the memories last night, but nothing popped up instead I had the thought of Yoongi.

Jimin:Nope, it might come back to me in the future but now it’s not coming to me. I sat down on the chair that was in planted to the ground next to the island that was in the center of the kitchen. The sound of the eggs and our breathing filled the room, my heart started to weirdly start beating faster as I thought about Yoongi again. I scrunch my face in confusion when the only thing on my mind was Yoongi, and why was that. Breaking the silence I ask eagerly.

Jimin:Are you cooking something for me hyung? Tracing my stomach a growl came from it, I grunted from the bubbly feeling in my stomach that I hated the feeling of.

Yoongi:Yes. He let out a simple yes and went back to cooking the eggs, I rested my head on the cold marble surface and stared at the clock for a few seconds before feeling nervous about work.

Jimin:Do we have work today because if so then I’m completely screwed. I stared at Yoongi for a reply, there was a short silence until he replied.

Yoongi:No. Biting the inside of my left cheek I start fidgeting with my ring questioning why he was only answering with one word. He swiftly turned around with a plate of pancakes and eggs with a strawberry on top of the stack of three pancakes. Smiling brightly at him he placed the plate in front of me and walked to the fridge with a glass cup in his hands, I quickly grabbed the fork that he handed me and started devouring the pancakes. My taste buds were dancing from how good and soft textured these pancakes were, Yoongi turned around from the fridge and handed me a glass of orange juice.

Jimin:This is so good! I smiled brightly at him and he nodded with acceptance and proudness, he looked a little cocky which I didn’t mind since he was really good at cooking. After the silence and the sound of the fork hitting the glass plate I was done, looking up to Yoongi I was shocked to see that he was still staring at me. He wiped his mouth with his thumb and looked at me for a few seconds and turned around to the window in front of the faucet where the house was looking over the busy city.

Yoongi:Do you really not remember what happened last night? His tone sounded irritated and I didn’t know why which was eating at my heart.

Jimin:No, I’m sorry if I did something that would anger you. He folded his arms and I noticed he looked sad because of the reflection of the window. Brushing my hair with my fingers I wipe my face with the napkin and took a quick sip of the orange juice before talking. Placing the glass cup down on the marble I my lips and said something faintly, but it was interrupted by Yoongi.

Yoongi:I have work so, you can leave if you want. Yoongi turned around from the window and grabbed the coat that was on the stool next to me and walked out the door with a quick pace, I was confused with the feeling that was on me. Why was I feeling this way? I thought about that question for a few minutes before getting up to go to the shower. Noticing that I was really sore I started putting the pieces together, I was sore and woke up , Yoongi was sad about me not knowing what had happened last night….my body heated up from the one thought that crossed my mind. Shaking my head left and right, I close the bathroom door behind and stood in front of the large mirror. My face was a faint red, I took the robe off and noticed that I had marks on my neck which indicated that something weird happened. I felt a large feeling of embarrassment and confusion, did I get drunk last night. Staring at myself from the mirror I start remembering small scenes from my memory. The feeling of someone holding my waist and the feeling of sadness, snapping back to reality I start to realize that Irene had broken up with me and I went over to a bar with Yoongi. Why was I sore and when I woke up though, turning on the shower as I thought about it. I didn’t want to assume that Yoongi and I did something, entering the shower I leaned against the wall trying to figure it out. I shook my head with irritation from thinking too long and decided to sit down and close my eyes. I did so, the water fell gently on my face. I fell asleep after a few minutes of daydreaming. A faint knock woke me, I was soaked and my skin was damp. I instantly got up and opened the shower door while wrapping a towel over my waist, opening the door there was nobody there. Bringing my hand through my hair I walked to the kitchen and spotted Yoongi asleep on the kitchen island with his head in his arms. He looked exhausted with his bag on the floor and his coat thrown with it. I walked closer to him and noticed that there were dried up tears, my throat went dry and my heart sank because I didn’t know why he was crying. Grasping onto his arm I gently kiss his head and walked into his room to grab a blanket for him, I made my way back to him and saw that he had awoken.

Jimin:I’m sorry if I woke you hyung. He looked at me blankly and glanced down at what I was wearing which was only a towel.

Yoongi:I’m assuming you took a shower. He gazed at me with his head cupped in his hands, I nodded and realized I was still holding the blanket.

Jimin:I was gonna put this on you, but woke up and I’m sorry about that. Looking down at my feet I felt a chill go up my spine.

Jimin:Do you have any clothes? Curious I stare and noticed that he was now looking out the window in front of the sink, he jerked his head back and nodded.

Yoongi:You can just look in my closet and pick what you would like. His tone seemed sad again which bit at my heart, turning quickly I close the door behind and went to the closet. I was at awe on how much expensive brand clothing he had, I decided to just grab a large white shirt and did so. I took a quick glance to the window and was concerned since it was night and today was a Monday, work had overloaded my lately which resulting with Irene and I breaking up. I sat down on the bed while pulling the shirt over my legs, I never really liked Irene to be honest. She was too bossy and always got jealous even if I talked to a man, I never really understood her and why I ever asked her out. The only thing good about her was her body, I scrunched my face and felt horrible for thinking that. The door opened with a faint shriek that startled me, Yoongi had his shirt ed and his buckle was un done. My face felt hot and my heart started beating fast, Yoongi was looking down at me with tears falling from his face. I wanted to know why he was crying and what I did.