Prologue

HEARTBREAKER

“ If your love is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie that I’ve ever been told.

Cause nothing made me feel like you do , eventhough I see through you.”

 

It’s been a year since they date and everytime she saw him, she falls everytime. Again and again , harder and even harder. People said they look cute together, She is 170 and he is 185. Her friends envy her. “he’s so tall and cute” they said but for her, everything about him is perfect. His round eyes, his protruding ears and his silly grin. “ Yes I am very lucky to have him” she reply her friend with a smile to her ears. But never did they know , the bigger her smile is , the deeper the scar her heart have to bear.

Being a girlfriend to a member of top idol group wasn’t easy. Kang Jaeun probably know best. She received so much hate after her relationship with EXO main rapper, Park Chanyeol broke out. After everything happened, she believes that their love is strong as her boyfriend always remind her that no matter what happened, he will keep holding her hands and never let go. Yes he did keep his promise. He hold her hands and never let it go. But what change is how he merely keep holding onto her hands. No warmth , no love. Just for the sake of the promise. Park Chanyeol is a guy with a big soft heart. She knows that he is trying his best not to hurt her as he is the kindest man she ever met. But he’s also stupid. He’s so stupid he doesn’t know how much of a heartbreaker he is to jaeun. He’s so stupid he never realises how many secrets of his that Jaeun knew.

She knews everything, She knew that Chanyeol has fallen out of love for her and she as well knew about Byun Baekhyun , Chanyeol bandmate who is also his boyfriend. It breaks her everytime how their date always have to end because Chanyeol get a call from Baekhyun. It breaks her everytime Chanyeol look at Baekhyun with the look that she will never received from him ever again. And it breaks her so much to know how much she loves him to the point that after knowing all of these things, she cant bring herself to ask for a break up from him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------