Do you think about me too? Do you always cry?

Sorry That I Walked Away

"So basically, you are telling me that you want to accept this offer from Prague?" Jungwoo asked while he is reviewing the acceptance letter that she received the other day at the university. "Noona, this is two months from now. Will you really accept it tho?"

"As if she will accept that, Woo. She loves her boyfriend way too much!" Taeyong chuckled as he make fun of his sister as he ruffles her hair.

"Oh shut up, you!" Miyoung glared as she hit him with the magazine she is reading.

"At least while you are away you don't have to worry about Yukhei. He is way too occupied with his work, family and his long lost baby sister that he won't even noticed that two years has passed since you left. Its a plus that Yukhei will not look or flirt with other girls.” Taeyong chuckled. 

“OKAY. THAT’S IT! I’M OUT! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.” Miyoung walked out, throwing the magazine to Taeyong’s face; the said man also earned a glare from Jungwoo too.

“Sometimes I asked myself if you are really my cousin or what. Try to be sensitive next time, hyung.” Jungwoo said before following his cousin.

”Blame her boyfriend, not me!” Taeyong mumbled, Feeling a bit guilty about what he said. 

_________________________________

Miyoung decided to walk around the park to calm her nerves with Jungwoo on tow. Sometimes her older brother is such a pain in the but he is just telling the truth. Different from her baby brother who talks her out calmly and supporting her all the way. Here she is again, missing Mark who is currently with their mom in Canada. 

“Noona~ you still have Uwuu here! Don’t be sad. I’m a great substitute of Mark hyung!” Jungwoo cutely eyesmiled at her. 

“Uri Uwuu~ come here!” She smiled as she hooked her arm to his. “How did you know I was thinking about Mark?”

“Noona, you have a specific expression whenever you miss Mark hyung. Like this.” Jungwoo said then imitated his older cousin. 

“I don’t looked like that! Hahaha!” She laughed

“It’s been awhile since I heard that laugh, noona” He giggled as he looked at her. 

“Am I that bothered these days, Jungwoo?” She mumbled, looking at the path they are walking. 

“Noona, let’s sit first. Tell me what’s wrong? Is this about Yukhei hyung?” Jungwoo asked as he motioned his noona to sit for awhile. 

“I just missed Yukhei these days. I know he is so preoccupied with his baby sister whom they lost for almost half of her lifetime, his work as a CEO of their group of businesses and his parents pressuring him to open more opportunities for expansion outside Asia. It’s just that, if he needs help I am here. It’s like he is shutting me out or as if I am not included in his priorities or something. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind me being the last on the list.I don’t mind him missing our monthsaries, not accompanying me with my check ups or missing my birthday since its quite understandable. I just hope, I can have a tiny amount of time from his busy world. I sometimes ask if I still have a boyfriend, you know.” She chuckled bitterly, trying to prevent her tears from falling. 

“Noona, being a professor too is quite hectic. Don’t you think so?” Jungwoo tilted his head.

“Am I losing time for everyone too?” She frowned, bothered of what her cousin said.

“ No no no!” Jungwoo smiled “It’s just that Yukhei hyung has a lot of things on his hands just like Miyoung noona. It just so happened that noona is free for three months since school is over. Plus, its okay to miss the birthday and monthsary hehe, you have a next time to celebrate that. But if it’s an accident or something, I think its a different one, that’s when you needed him most yet he cannot be around.”

“I suppose so, Jungwoo”She sighed as she looked at the sky.

“Noona, do you want to surprise Yukhei hyung? We can cook dinner for him!” Jungwoo suggested, thinking that his idea can somehow alleviate the pain his noona is carrying. 

“I think that’s a great idea! Let’s do it!” She beamed

The cousins bought some ingredients to cook with since Miyoung knows that Yukhei rarely do his groceries. After which, they sneaked inside his condominium and cooked him a traditional cantonese dinner that Yukhei’s mom taught her. They also cleaned his condo as well from the dusty shelves, replaced the bed sheets, cleaned the bathroom and prepared him some lunch sets for the week. Miyoung asked Jungwoo to go home already since its already past six and Taeyong might go bat crazy if neither of them go home. Assured that Yukhei is on his way home, Jungwoo reclutantly went home first.

“And the waiting game begins.” She sighs as she walked around the condo waiting for Yukhei’s arrival.

 

Miyoung was fast asleep by the time Yukhei arrived home. Upon noticing a familiar pair of flats at the doorstep, Yukhei went straight to his room, thinking that Miyoung was there.

“Where is she?” He muttered.

So he went to common room where he found the sleeping Miyoung shivering slighty due to the cold blast from the aircon.

“My poor pumpkin” He whispered as he her cheeks and kissed her temples.

“..mhmm.. Yukhei? What time is it?” She mumbled as she rubs her eyes while Yukhei assisted her to sit.

“Past 1am, love. What time did you arrive here, hmm?” Yukhei asked as he fixed her bangs.

“Around 3pm.. Oh! Did you eat dinner? I cooked some dinner for you!” She stood up to reheat the dinner. Yukhei halted him.

“Love, its okay. I actually ate dinner already. Lihei asked me to dropped by at her place to eat dinner since she cooked some for me and we catched up for awhile.”

“Oh. I’ll just packed the ones that I cooked then. Just eat them for breakfast or something.” Miyoung said as she went to the kitchen to clean up the dinner she prepared for the both of them. Yukhei followed to help.

“You cooked for two? Miyoung ah, you didn’t ate anything for dinner??” He asked, stunned. As he grabs the plates from Miyoung.

“It’s okay. I was waiting for you, It’s kinda my fault, I should’ve asked first if you have plans before planning this surprise.” She said as she packed the cooked salmon and vegetables in the tupperware.

“My Miyounggie is upset aigoo. I know you so well, love.” He tried backhugging her but she removed his arms around her and continue cleaning up the table.

“I cannot clean this mess if you will hug me.” She mumbled then proceeds in washing the plates and glasses in the kitchen.

“Lee Miyoung~I’m sorry.” Yukhei peeked as he tried to get a glimpse of the former’s fair features

“There is nothing to be sorry about, Lucas.”She said firmly. Now, he is worried, he made her mad. Whenever she starts to call him by his english name; he starts to pray for God’s salvation.

 

In the end, he just waited Miyoung at the common area to avoid angering the lady further. Guilty of asking her over and over again about the same thing. Little did he know, Miyoung isn’t really angry, she just wants Yukhei to leave him alone because she is hurt. She doesn’t even know if she is jealous at his sister or what but she is aware that a lot of things have changed after they found Lihei at the mountains of Incheon, after all these years. She is happy about it, really. But now, she feels like someone just stole her pillar, her bestfriend.. her man. But the bitter pill is that the one who stole him from her is someone whom she cannot beat at all. Curse her competitive nature at that. She is not even sure if it’s still acceptable to be envious about a family member. Her head is clouded with unwanted dark thoughts already. And she blames herself for overthinking way too much.

 

“Miyoung ah, let’s sleep already. You cleaned my entire pad already and the devil’s hour is approaching soon. C’mon my lady, ppalli!”He tried to stop her but she just nudged and continued arranging the magazines. Yukhei suddenly scooped her out of his annoyance.

“Ya! Put me down you bigfoot!” She squirmed from his grip, but Yukhei is way too strong for Miyoung. She tried hitting his side but he just gripped her waist tighter. “No! We will talk about.” He said firmly determined to know what’s wrong with his girlfriend. Yukhei, being a workaholic that he is, want to finish this regardless how long it will take for them to sort this one out.

She groaned in annoyance when he threw her on the bed, slightly stronger than expected. “If you are so mad, don’t throw me as if I am just a plush toy, Wong!”

“Then stop being an and tell me what’s wrong Elisse!” Yep, The Wong Yukhei is mad She thought as she just looked at him, holding her tears. Sorry Yukhei, I cannot tell this one. I am not even sure if I should tell this to you. It’s childish.. its…

“Is this because of Lihei, love?” He said as he kneeled in front of Miyoung, looking in her eyes. 

I curse you for knowing me so well. She just looked at him, her tears falling uncontrollably. She tried to wipe it but Yukhei cupped her cheeks. Wiping the tears away.

“Love, there is nothing to worry about. I am so sorry for spending my time to Lihei more than to you. You know what happened right?” He wiped the tears that keep on falling from her eyes. That’s why I don’t want to tell you. My overthinking got the best out of me. I feel so stupid, Yukhei.

“Love, please talk to me. It hurts to see you cry.” Yukhei said as he pulled her to his chest. “I am so sorry for yelling at you and all. I know how hard it is for you to handle things as well.”

“I’m sorry too, love” She replied as he hugged his waist.

“Let’s sleep already. You had enough for today.” He smiled and kissed her forehead. “Stay with me, for tonight. I miss you so much already.”He patted his right side of the bed

“That’s your fault, Wong Yukhei.” She pouted as rest her head on his chest.

“Aigoo, my love.” He chuckled as he hugged her to sleep.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

This is the part (1/?) of the supposed to be one shot fic :D Please send me your thoughts about this one. Thank you :D