story.

husband && wife.

the last tour date.

 

there were hardships, low points, fear, anxiety, and everything that would worsen the situation, but the group remained strong and held closely on to each other until the last point. the entire tour was filled with both good and bad, all to be kept as memories until the next. this was a big moment, as they were in jackson’s home place.

 

“jackson-hyung is so happy to be back here,” youngjae said to the microphone as fans cheered, the chinese member bouncing around excitedly, despite the few remaining minutes left with ahgase. the concert was near ending, just one more song and encore stage before the show finally came to a halt and the tour was over. even though the moment was supposed to be a more calm and thankful moment, the members were still excited and hyped up.

 

after the talk, they performed, and before they could end the show, they all said their personal messages, though no one was sobbing their eyes out, the happiness and gratefulness was seen within all of them. jaebum, throughout it all, was quiet and let the members talk, as if he was burdened by his thoughts. jinyoung immediately came to the rescue, placing a hand on his shoulder, asking if he was okay. the leader nodded, reassuring him with a smile, and they played the video before the encore.

 

they usually had prepared videos before, and they’ve seen it multiple times as it was played throughout the tour, but this one was different, causing the members to keep their eyes fixed on the screen. all but jaebum.

 

the video focused on the two members, jaebum and jinyoung, but featured many clips of them all together as one, through thick and thin. all the memories, both videos known to the ahgase and videos only kept within the group were played in the video. one even had a fan’s comment edited, since jaebum edited in some parts of videos that he only saw through ahgase, and it said “wifey jinyoung.”

 

“ah!! cute!! they called you wife!” bambam laughed and jinyoung smiled as the group laughed excitedly, continuing to watch the video prepared by the leader himself. fans were already starting to scream loudly, and the members wondered why, but couldn’t keep their eyes off the screen, amazed and touched by the effort. the screams only got louder, and finally, they turned back to the audience, only to see jaebum behind them, right across jinyoung.

 

“many… ahgase… say that you’re the mom of the group.” jaebum commented, his voice was soft-spoken yet charming, fans trying to keep quiet so they could hear what jaebum was saying. the members were confused, staring at the leader. “many ahgase also say that you’re my wife…” he continued to trail on, and jinyoung furrowed his brows, knowing that these comments weren’t to be spoken of much as it may lead to rumors.

 

“but, now, park jinyoung,” jaebum mumbled, his eyes low, slowly getting on one knee in front of the member, the other members practically screaming and jumping around, bambam shocked and in disbelief, mark with his mouth covered, while the rest were squealing to the heavens, as jinyoung’s eyes widened, tears blurring up his vision. “i want you as my husband.” he pulled out the box, and jinyoung began to sob uncontrollably, covering his face for a moment, but recollecting himself to listen to the other.

 

“will you marry me?”

 

jinyoung couldn’t speak, the fans’ screams deafening, as he slowly nodded, but soon got to an eager one, rushing over and hugging the leader, crying on his shoulder. the members cheered excitedly, as the backup dancers came in with a cake, the staff working with them also tearing up as they watched the group happily. jaebum smiled and held him tightly, whispering sweet words and promises to his ear, kissing his temple, picking them both up, not letting go of his new beloved until the other pulled away, but held out his hand. he placed the ring around his finger, and jinyoung pounced the other male, the band and the backup dancers gathered to blow out the candles, one cake for the celebration of the tour, another for the newly married couple.

 

they sang their last song as they enjoyed their last moments, jinyoung and jaebum still too happy, the younger clinging on to his husband as he sang, his smile never leaving his face. jinyoung looked up and watched, then his smile only brightened once the older looked down and met eyes, smiling right back at him. once jaebum put his lips away from the microphone, jinyoung stole a kiss, causing the arena to scream loudly, even causing the members to scream into their microphones. they pulled away after awhile, jaebum only growing more fond as his husband covered his mouth as he laughed. his eyes was filled with love watching him, wrapping his arms around him tightly, enjoying the feeling of seeing s happy, ahgase cheering, and his beloved close to his chest.