Final

At Night

"What is the best thing to do at night?" A 6 years old Kyungsoo asked while laying on his bestfriend's young arms. Though it may look like awkward but they didn't see it in that way. Cause they only knew hpw to linger around using their innocent mind.

The wind blown by the electric fan ranged though the soft skin of Junmyeon while his lips are compacted, still thinking of what to answer on his friend's question.

They are both laying on Junmyeon' bulbasaur themed bed while the television was playing some sort of stuffs theu didn't know. Morelikely the topic was all about how the election is going on, or what is happening on their country. 

And as a young children like them, they roughly didn't care about news, and like to choose Cartoons over socialism. 

"Maybe to watch anime series" Junmyeon happily chirped while yanking the smaller off. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, and think that the thought of the older was a bit crazy. 

Junmyeon was now searching for an anime or any movie to watch, when theres Kyungsoo tackled him and ended up falling to the ground. 

"Hey what's wrong penguin?" He teased while poking his tongue out. Kyungsoo was pissed cause first, Junmyeon didn't fit look cute on that and he look like a man who was going to poop in the middle of a farmland. And second, Kyungsoo just wanted to play and not to watch any boring movies.

"I want to play!" Yelled.

And there they goes, running around on Junmyeon's room and playing toys while waiting for Kyungsoo's mother to called him.

*****
"What is the best thing to do at night?" A 12 years old Kyungsoo asked, while laying on his bestfriend's soft and protective arms. It may look like awkward but they didn't feel it in that way. Cause they only knew that bestfriends must to stick with each other.

The window opened welcoming a school of wind touching Junmyeon's cool and and soft skin. He furrowed his brows and still trying to answer the smaller's question.

Theu are both laying there on Junmyeon's cozy and soft bed while the television was off cause it only plays news and both of then didn't care about what happening on the world. And they both just thinl that iy was happy when they are together.

As a grown up kids like them, they didn't much pay attention on the news, cause they are always caged on their schoolworks.

"Maybe to review are notes or to do homework" Junmyeon yelled in excitement. He yanks off the bed, leaving Kyungsoo disappointed. Cause he don't want to he a nerd like his Hyung. Maybe just a little. Cause his Hyung was a nerd and he is like some called 'Hot Nerd' while Kyungsoo is 'Nerdy Penguin'.

Junmyeon was now browsing on his newly bought laptop, and using some wireless connection called WiFi. And he is too busy searching until Kyungsoo slammed the laptop off, ignoring how Junmyeon work hard just to earn that gift from his parents, while Kyungsoo like 'I will destroy that stupid square thing'. Cause in the fact that Junmyeon spends too much time studying while he let his Bestfriend alone in his bed.

"Hey what's wrong owl" he laughed at how Kyungsoo looks so pissed. Kyungsoo gave him a dagger look.

"I just want to play our cellphones" Kyungsoo yelled.

And there they goes, connecting on each other whule fighting via phone. And tease each other when they loss. They also wait for Kyungsoo's mother to called him and tell 'sleep now Kyungie'.

*****

"What is the best thing to do at night?" A 18 year old Kyungsoo asked while laying on his crush-slashed-bestfriend's teenage arm. They look like a couple bit they're not. They only got used being clingy to each other.

The ceiling fan sends a puff of winds through Junmyeon' body while he still caressing the soft hair his bestfriend have. Humming while still thinking of what he answer.

They are both laying on Junmyeon's bed while the surrounding was full of SM posters. They are looking on the television while it shows some variety of korean dramas. It may look lile they gotten deep into the screen but in truth they aren't.

As an SM trainee like the both of them, they must manage their own time. School work, household works, training, practices, review, examination, and lastly is laying on the middlr of a queen sized bed while wraping your arm's around on your best friend's torso.

"Maybe to train" Junmyeon says, letting his vocal chords let out a sound waves that starts to travel and irritating Kyungsoo's ear. He moved his head sideways and disapproves on what the older's idea. "Hyung, we almost drained ourself training yet you want to train again in the middle of the night?" Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon ignored him. He starts scribbling om his desk finding and taking down some notes.

Junmyeon was now infront on his computer's screen and checking some updates on SM thing. And at that same time a bag of chips went flying on Junmyeon's face.

"What do you want Doe eyed?" He asked, morelikely teasing. "At least I'm cute, and you like it?" Kyungsoo teased back makimg Junmyeon loss on their conversation.

"I just want to spend time with you" he says and inserts a pout at the end of his sentece. Junmyeon can't resist those cute face made by his best friend slash crush. Yes... They have been inlove with each other but still no one has an urge to confess.

And they are there, laying on the softness of Junmyeon's bed while watching some interesting stuffs. Cuddling up while Kyungsoo was sniffing the manly scent caming out from Junmyeon's chest. While the other, started to wrap his arms around Kyungsoo's while giving some soft friendly kisses on the other. Still waiting for Kyungsoo's mother to call him home.

*****

"What is the best thing to do at night?" A 24 year old Kyungsoo asked while laying on his boyfriend's muscular and well built arm. Yes, they've been dating for a years. Junmyeon confessed his feelings in one of EXO's concert and leaving Kyungsoo crying in amusement.

The air conditioned air, was travelling on Junmyeon's topless body while still thinking on what he answer. Then the realization hits him. He smile widely while moving on top of Kyungsoo. "I remembered something like this" he says. Kyungsoo nod and rub his nose on his boyfriend's. "I do it every six years" then they both laugh.

They are both laying on Junmyeon's king sized bed and the surrounding was very amazing and fancy. 
The flat screen television was stick on the wal while showing some music video. Morelikely their own music video.

As an idol like them is stressing. And much more if you are a member of the biggest boy band in Korea or you are its leader. And the pressure came when they declared they are dating. And first many fans disapproves but some fans tend to be happy cause they shipping both of them, and in the end they still support their Idols. Is that fans are for right?

"To eat" Junmyeon says and he stand up. He left their rooms and went to tue kitchen just find Chanyeol and Baekhyun flirting with each other. Then Sehun and Kai was on the corner playing their respective phones. He went back to his and Kyungsoo's room. And just in the time he opened the door, a remote went flying and fit his face.

"What do you want baldie?" He asked morelikely teasing, while caressing Kyungsoo's bald hair. He can't help but to chuckle cause whatever Kyungsoo looks, he still find it cute and squishy. 

"I just want to do this" Kyungsoo says and he grab Junmyeon's collar and pulled him for a deep and gentle kiss. The leader was taken a back, but he didn't insist. Cause he's been freakimg until now and the reason of it was his bestfriend. Kyungsoo pulled him closer and closer while his lips are moving side to side. And after a seconds theu broke the kiss and just to find themselves, half .

"Are you sure you want this?" Junmyeon asked cause how he want this scene and of course he won't do tjis on others because Kyungsoo was only he wants. The smaller kiss him again, and they knew this was getting hot.

They both aware that Kyungsoo was going to get hurt, but he didn't care. Cause he knew Junmyeon will take care of him. Every kiss, every touch, every was full of love. There's no lust. 

"Soooo I knew what is the best thing to do at night" Junmyeon says and he place soft kisses on Kyungsoo's hair (lmao... Kyungsoo doesn't have hair😂). Kyungsoo smiled and look up to Junmyeon to see the oldet smiling at him. Theu are botj laying on the bed while still catching their breathes.

"What is it?" He asked. Kyungsoo was a little bit happy. 

"To make Love" The both says as they hear the other members was peeking through their door.