Be Happy

Take Her To The Moon For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One afternoon, Mina is seating on the couch while waiting for Momo to come home. She’s bored and she has nothing to do. So she just keep on scrolling up and down on her Instagram and thought about Momo. She checked Momo’s profile. She checked the tagged section. Maybe she got lucky today, or should we say, unlucky. She saw a post that was uploaded minutes ago. Momo is with a beautiful girl. A familiar one. The caption says, “With my y love”. And Mina’s not liking the pictures. They look so close, too close, and Mina felt like there’s a bee inside her body that kept on poking her heart.

 

After maybe an hour or two, Momo came home. She saw Mina is on the couch but she didn’t bother to approach her. Or she didn’t even say “hi, I’m home.” Mina just looked at her, hoping that she will say something. But, Momo, being oblivious, she just walk towards their room. Mina can’t help it.

“Where did you go?” Mina ask with calm voice.

“I just went to some café, why?” Momo answered with stern voice.

“You’re with someone?” Mina tried smiling.

“No, I’m alone.” Momo answered coldly.

“Really?”

“Why?? Are you being paranoid again?!” Momo gets irritated with Mina.

 

Mina became silent for a while. She’s controlling herself not to cry in front of Momo.

 

“So you’re just ignoring me now?! Stop being paranoid. I’m tired. I don’t have time for this.” Mina can feel the anger in Momo’s voice.

“I know. I’m used to it anyway. Sorry. I’m just asking.” Mina lowered her head.

“Then, please stop asking non-sense questions!” Momo shouted.

 

Mina can’t control it anymore and she got teary-eyed. When Momo was about to enter their bedroom, Mina suddenly ask,

“Momo, do you really love me?”

Momo noticed Mina’s teary eyes. But she just shrugged it off and thinks that Mina is being sensitive again.

“Why are you asking that?!” Momo asked with loud voice.

“Are you still happy that I’m your girlfriend?”

Momo just roll her eyes and did not answer.

“I’m asking you, Momo.” Mina say but it sounds like a whisper.

“Mina! What’s your deal?! Why are you asking stupid questions!? Are you being jealous freak again?!” Momo got mad and didn’t control her words anymore.

“Is it that stupid to ask if you really love me?” Mina’s hurt with Momo’s choice of words.

“Just tell me what you want to say!!” Momo shout again.

“You don’t have to shout, you know. I just want to ask. Why are you lying to me?” Mina looks so fragile now.

“I don’t know what you’re saying.” Momo rolls her eyes.

“You said you’re alone in the café? Then, who’s this?”

Mina showed the Instagram post where Momo was tagged in. Momo was shocked but kept quiet.

 

“Are you happy with her? Wait, don’t answer that, I know it already. You look happier being with her anyway.” Mina faked a smile.

 

Momo stayed quiet.

 

“You know, I miss seeing those smiles. I used to be the reason of your smile. But now, I wonder, did I really became a reason of your smile? Did I make you smile like that?”

 

Momo suddenly felt guilty.

 

“Is she the same girl whose calling you ‘baby’?? I bet she is. I just realized it now. That’s why she looks so familiar.” Mina smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter