Round of Soju

Drunk and Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Another busy day...” Changsub thought as he scanned their weekly schedule. His head still hurts due to hangover. BTOB and Apink weekend hangout is never a good idea during a tight schedule. Hyunsik handed him an iced coffee drink with a sweet smile. He hated him for being such a good drinker. “Yah, Hyunsikie, what time did we went home?” He plainly asked not remembering anything after 2am. “Around 3am hyung.” And he flashed that smile again as if he’s trying to tell him something.  The BTOB members laughed. “Huh?” He uttered outloud.

 

Amongst them, Ilhoon is already crying while laughing so hard. Sungjae is busy muttering “Ah, hyung... you’re impossible!”. Peniel is giving him the worried but mocking look. Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Hyunsik are busy hugging each other while laughing.

 

“What is this?” Changsub scanned everything he remembers that night before. 

 

What did I do? 

 

“Yah! What did I do?” He pleaded, he can’t remember anything. The last thing he remembered is he’s taking shots that are intended for Chorong. 

 

Chorong!

 

They were playing some sort of truth or dare game and Chorong can’t really answer well, she can’t have too much booze either so he ended up taking her shots. 

 

“Changsub-ah, Do you remember how you answered last night?” Eunkwang’s tone tells him that he’s about to hear the most embarrassing words. 

 

“Hyung! I don’t remember anything!” He pleaded again. 

 

“Okay, let us start with this. Hyung, how many children do you want in the future?” Ilhoon smirks while asking. 

 

“Let me copy Changsub’s answer!” Minhyuk actively raises his hand. 

 

“Uhm.. uhm... Choronggie, how many?” Minhyuk copied in the most drunk tone.

 

Changsub can’t believe his ears.

 

“Me, me!” Hyunsik said “Who would you like to see dating between BTOB and Apink members?”

 

Sungjae answered this time “Me and Choronggie!” With matching hands fully raised into the air. 

 

“Did I say that? Did I really say that?!” Changsub panicked. 

 

“Hyung, why do you take detours? You love her so much.” Hyunsik said in a serious tone. “Hyung, we all know how much you like Chorong nuna, don’t you think this is a good way to start  being in a official relationship with her than being friends? Hyung are you stupid?” Changsub can’t really tell if its Peniel’s adivise is stinging in him or because his dongsaengs are actually calling him stupid.

 

“But you know I can’t...” He bites his lips. He’s now caught by Chorong. After how many years trying to convince her (and himself) that they are best friends he eventually failed. 

 

He  reached for his pocket. He needed to face her. 

 

Huh? My smartphone is missing!

 

“Oh, and hyung nuna called, she said she has your phone.” Ilhoon grinned.  *Ilhoon's evil plan worked lol*

“WHAT? I can’t possibly face her today! And you guys know what's on my phone! why did you let her have it?” He panicked.

 

“And Changsub-ah, you know what you said to her before you out?” Eunkwang said while smiling.

Eunkwang held Minhyuk’s face “Chorong-ah, I can’t be your friend forever. It’s like living hell. Why don’t you hold on to me instead? I really, really, like, no... 

 

*Eunkwang’s dramatic face, Minhyuk gasping. Other dongsaengs grinning and holding onto each other and Changsub’s horrored face* 

 

“...sincerely, love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter