THE ICE PRINCESS

♥ The Enemy ♥

************************************************************************************************************************

*alarm clock rings*

 

“Somebody turn that god damn thing off…” I muttered under my breath.

 

*alarm clock stops ringing*

 

‘That was fast!’ I thought. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt a hand embrace me from behind. I immediately sat up only to find Heechul sleeping soundly beside me.

 

“Heechul oppa, why the hell are you in my room?!” I asked, a bit shocked and confused.

 

No response. ‘How dare he ignore me!’ I slapped him hard which made him groan in pain.

 

‘Serves you right!’ I felt satisfied.

 

“What was that all about?!” He sat up, acting all innocent.

 

“Explain to me why you’re in MY room?!” I said angrily.

He arched an eyebrow with a puzzled look then began looking around the room.

 

“What are you talking about, Sica? This is MY room.” Now he was the one who’s angry.

 

I began to scan the room then realized that it really was HIS room.

 

‘How the hell did I get her?’ I thought, embarrassed.

 

“Maybe you were sleep walking again…” He teased.

 

“I guess…” Damn, what is wrong with me?

 

“Anyways, I’m out of here…” I quickly stormed off the room.

 

“Strange woman…” My brother muttered to himself out loud.

 

“I heard that!” Ugh.

************************************************************************************************************************

*Doorbell rings*

 

“I’ll get it!” I volunteered. To my surprise, it was Kim Jaejoong.

 

“Hello there, gorjess!” He smirked. I rolled my eyes then shut the door in front of his face but his quick reflexes managed to block it with his foot.

 

“Don’t be like that my princess, aren’t we going out on a date today? It’s a Saturday remember and you know what that means right? You’re mine for today.” Such cheesy lines.

 

“Yeah, whatever… I’ll go get changed.” I had no other choice but to go out with him since I don’t want my dad to get angry.

 

After a couple of minute… Jaejoong and I were ready to leave until my brother Heechul stopped us.

 

“Mind if I go with you guys? I’m bored.”

 

“No way---“ “Sure.” I interrupted what Jaejoong had to say.

 

“In this way, it would be more fun right?” I flashed them a big smile, hinting that I was up to something… mischievous.

 

“Strange woman…” Heechul whispered.

 

“Hey!” I snapped at him.

 

“How cute.” Jaejoong smiled.

************************************************************************************************************************

The three of us arrived at the mall to have lunch and movies.

 

“Say ahh…” Jaejoong tried spoon-feeding me. I didn’t open my mouth which made Heechul snicker at us.

 

“I’m not a kid anymore, Jae” I complained.

 

“But you’ll always be my baby…”

 

“Isn’t that a song?” I couldn’t take anymore of his cheesiness.

 

“Babe, you better eat this or else… I’ll force this food into your mouth by using mine.” He grinned evilly.

 

I immediately ate the food that he was holding out to my face.

 

Seriously, I hate to admit that the guy’s my fiancé. Such a psycho. A erted psycho.

 

Just then, I saw the OTHER Heechul with his friend, Dong Joon enter the restaurant that we were in. His eyes met mine then we had this electric shock moment by staring at each other with intensity and hate.

 

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Jessica Jung and the others…” He approached our table arrogantly.

 

“What do you mean by ‘and the others’?! I’m his fiancé, Jung Heechul and I believe that I have a name.” Jaejoong felt insulted.

 

“Calm down, Jae.” I heard my brother say.

 

“Jaejoong oppa, Heechul oppa, I suggest that we get out of here right now before my blood starts boiling.” I said calmly.

 

“Oh, do you want me that bad? Sorry but I’m not into a , Sica, I prefer just the two of us.” Jung Heechul answered.

 

I gasped in annoyance. “I wasn’t talking to you, Jung, I was referring to my brother, Heechul.” He ignored what I had to say then dragged me out of the restaurant by using force and speed.

 

Before I knew it, the two of us were running while the “others” were chasing behind us.

************************************************************************************************************************

“So tell me Sica, what do you think of sleeping with me tonight?” Jung Heechul asked out of the blue.

 

The “others” lost track of us for they weren’t behind us anymore.

 

“Sleep with you?! Don’t make me laugh! Why in the world would I do such a thing?” I crossed my arms.

 

“And you actually took it seriously, huh? I was just kidding of course. Unless… you’re really that into it then maybe we could drop by to the hotel after we talk about business.” He grinned.

 

“What kind of business?” I got curious.

 

“The kind where in it involves our families, you know, parents’ high expectations of our capabilities and all that crap.” He explained.

 

“Go on, I’m listening.” I let him get straight to the point.

 

“You probably don’t know that Kim Hyun Joong’s contract just expired recently.”

 

“Are you kidding me? Of course, I already know about that! Since I’m a fan of his…” I stuck my tongue out to him.

 

“Anyways, the point is, I’m just saying that our talent agency is aiming for this opportunity to work with him, so you better not play any dirty tricks to lure him in into your talent agency this time around.” He said seriously.

 

“What are you talking about? The fact that SM Entertainment is undeniably more successful than STAR EMPIRE is basically the reason alone why superstars and celebrities would want to work with us.” I bragged.

 

“Oh really? It seems to me that most male stars whom we are aiming for ends up signing contracts with SM because of you, the last time I checked.” He looked me in the eye as if accusing me of something.

 

“Is it my problem that my beauty attracts men and that I have a lot of fans worldwide? And what about you? Aren’t you the same? Flirting with female stars just to get them to sign contracts with your agency?” I accused him in return for accusing me.

 

“Well, that’s just purely business for me. Are you actually jealous or something?” He began to smirk once again.

 

“Sica!” Jaejoong finally showed up in front of us.

 

“Why are you stealing my Jessica?! I’m going to punch you now so you better get ready…” Jaejoong warned him beforehand. What an idiot. Why not just punch him right away?

 

“No need, Kim Jaejoong. Take me home instead.” I grabbed his arm and both walked away from Heechul.   

************************************************************************************************************************

Finally finished typing this! So happy... but of course I'd be more happy if my readers would leave a comment! XD Yeah, I actually made Jessica super cold in here and for a change, writing a story from  the ice princess' point of view...