Chapter 1

Lies | Stray Kids Changlix

NO ONE POV

 

Felix and Changbin were walking down to the park to meet up with their friends. "I haven't seen the others like in a week" said Felix. "well it’s your fault for always being busy when they want to hangout which is night time and when your at school they always are going in dates and making out” said Changbin annoyed. " Why do you sound annoyed aren’t you gay too?" asked Felix. "Yea but they don’t have to rub it in that I don’t have a love life damn" Changbin said pretending to be crying. " YO GUYS!" screamed some. They looked up to see Jisung. "YO HANNE!" yelled Chanbin back. " Lats go" yelled Jeongin from behind Hannie. " Were coming" yelled Felix.

 

* Time Skip *

 

They went to a karaoke place. " I'm on a hellevator~" sang one of their friend, Woojin. " Wow were in a karaoke place singing one of our own songs" said Minho sarcastically. Just as they were talking Felix got a call. "let me take this real quick" said Felix.

 

FELIX POV

 

"Hello?" I said on the phone. " Hi darling when are you coming over?" asked the other person. " Ah Lily!" I said back to her : Um I’m not sure I'm with my friends at the moment." " Oh ok then You go have fun I'll see you tomorrow then" she said and hung up.  I went back to the guys just to find most of them eating each others faces Minho with Chan, Jeongin with Jisung, Seungmin holding hands with Woojin and Hyunjin sleeping on Jinyoung. Wait what when did he get here? and Changbin on his phone of course. “ Oh hi Felix” said Jinyoung. “Hi Jinyoung when did you get here?” I asked him. “ Just now Hyunjin called me” he said looking at his boyfriend Hyunjin. “ So hows Markson?”  “ Ugh don’t remind me it’s like one second they are fighting the next they are making out.” “ Lol well I feel you” I said looking at the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know very short for first chapter but I really wanted to get something up and i low key ship Hyunjin with Jinyoung so much HYUNYOUNG FOR LIFE ill be updating on saturday so in 2 days on May 5 May 6th if ur on the other side of the world

- Xiubaekchen