One

Neglected Wife

Jennie is happily cooking their dinner..she's waiting for her children and her husband.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Oh,I think my kids are already home." She rushed to the door.

 

And she frown seeing her husband looks so tired.

 

"I though our kids are already home." Jennie said.

 

"You think so?" Hanbin chuckles a bit.

 

"Yeobo... Did you remember our family outing 2 weeks from now? We already talked about that right?" Jennie smiles weakly.

 

 

"Wait.. What outing?" Her husband is already frowning.

 

 

"You said that you'll take a leave.." Jennie looks down.

 

"Uhmm,I'm sorry Jennie.. I can't.. I forgot about our family outing.We have a business trip in New Zealand for 2 weeks and that'll be next week.I'll just tell you about this now but i'm really sorry I forgot that outing" Hanbin said.

 

"We planned to go in Japan with our kids because.... It's our 5th wedding anniversary." Jennie said.

 

"I'm sorry.." Hanbin said.

 

 

"Can you just take a leave for a short time?" Jenniesp said.

 

"But I am the CEO jennie,I need to work hard for the company.. I'm doing this for the kids and for us.. For our better future so please,understand me."

 

"I'll try my best to understand you?"

 

Weeks are passing by.. Jennie got used to it.

 

Whenever she have a problem she will go straight to her bestfriend,Lisa.

 

"Oh,you're here again?" Lisa said as she saw Jennie in front of her door.

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Come in."

 

 

Jennie is now seating in front of Lisa.

 

"So.. Spill it out,what's wrong?" Lisa asked.

 

"I just felt like.. My feelings towards Hanbin is already fading away." Jennie said.

 

 

"You mean.. You don't love him anymore?" Lisa asked.

 

 

"No,not like that.."

 

"No Jen,you're just staying because you don't want to ruin your family." Lisa said.

 

"Maybe..."

 

"But I do love him." Jennie said.

 

 

"Even though he doesn't love you anymore?" Lisa asked.

 

"How do you say so?"

 

"Hang on Jen,you still don't get it? Look,it seems like your husband loves his work more than you." Lisa shook her head. "Another thing is, he forgot your 5th anniversary.. Your birthday and etc." Lisa said.

 

"Yeah.. It feels like i'm already getting used to it."

 

"You must not Jen."

 

"Yhmm? Yea,i must not.. But it feels like.. I'm not hurt anymore if he didn't go home.. He forgot something important about us.. I hate this feeling but this is what I felt for him." Jennie said.

 

 

"You must burn the love between the two of you,keep the fire. Don't think about that Jennie Kim." Lisa smile and patted her shoulder.

 

Sincerity and being humble.. That is Lisa.Who cares the most to Jennie,a friend who's always there for her.

 

But little did she know,she's already falling for Jennie.

 

 

Whenever they are both in work.. They're still together... Jennie is always in Lisa's place for nothing.

 

Until one day....

 

"Jennie yah!" Lisa smiles.

 

"Yeah what is it?" Jennie asked.

 

"Do you remember Jin?" Lisa asked.

 

"Yeah,why?" Jennie said.

 

 

"He's courting me,but I said no." Lisa said.

 

"Hmm? Why? He's nice though.He's keeping his eyes on you since we were college." Jennie said.

 

Lisa looks staright into Jennie's eyes.

 

"I love somebody else." Lisa spoke out.

 

"Jinjja? Hahaha who?" Jennie said.

 

"Before anything else,I have gift for you." Lisa said then she gave something to Jennie.

 

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

 

"Open it." Lisa said.

 

"Ohh?! A necklace,it looks expensive Lisa.Thankyou! Why did you gave me something like this it's not my birthday." Jennie said.

 

 

"Presents are not only given of it's your birthday.I'll help you wth that.. Come here." Lisa said..

 

She took the necklace and put it on Jennie's neck.. 

 

 

Lisa admires how beautiful Jennie is while wearing that necklace.

 

"Am I look good? Your gift is really beautiful,Lisa." Jennie said.

 

"Yes,Jennie.. You looks so good.The necklace suits on you." Lisa smiles.

 

 

"So let's get back to our first topic.. Who are you talking about that you love? Huh?" Jennie tickles Lisa.

 

 

"Aish unnieee hahaha! Okay fine I'll tell you..but don't hate me after this." Lisa said.

 

"Yes.."

 

"Don't look at me like a stranger." Lisa said.

 

"Yeah,fine.. Just spill it out." Jennie said.

 

 

"It's you Jen.I really love you." Lisa said.

 

 

A short defeaning silence until.......

 

"HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS FUNNYYY!" Jennie almost cry while laughing.

 

"I told you the truth already but you're jusy laughing at me" Lisa looks down.

 

"DON'T JOKE AROUND LISA HAHA! JUST TELL ME WHO IS IT." Jennie laughs more.

 

"It's you Jen,I'm serious." Lisa said.

 

Jennie stops laughing for a while.. 

 

 

"Why? Lisa,you know that this is not right.. We're both.." Lisa cutted her off.

 

"We're both females?" Lisa asked.

 

"Yeah.. But another thing is i'm married,I have two childs." Jennie said.

 

 

Lisa looks down.

 

"I'm so-" 

 

Lisa pulls her closer she kissed Jennie passionately.

 

"You don't need to say sorry.. I love you Jen,I really do."

 

"But Lisa! I don't love you." Jennie said.

 

 

"You love me Jennie! I can feel it." Lisa said.

 

"How?" Jennie asked.

 

 

" The way how you kissed me back... I can feel it that you love me too." Lisa said.

 

 

 

Days... It became weeks.. Jennie and Lisa decided to have a secret relationship.Jennie becamr Lisa's girlfriend.. They are both happy with each other.. Until one day...............

 

 

"Jennie,let's go out later with the kids." Hanbin said.

 

 

"I'll go to Lisa's place. She have a problem.. You know? Girls are girls.. They need their bestfriends." Jennie said.

 

 

"But it's been 2 weeks since we went out with the kids.Now,Lisa again? Jennie... It seems like you and her will going to change each other's faces.. In work,weekends and even now? Aish Jennie.. You're not 19 years old anymore who can go out and go home when you want to go home.. You are aleady 29 years old,married and you have two kids." Hanbin said.

 

"I'm sorry Hanbin.. But I promise I'll gome home early. We're going to have dinner with the kids." Jennie smiles fakely.

 

After a quick drive,Jennie is already in Lisa's house.

 

"Hi babe!" Lisa said.

 

" Hello.."Jennie said weakly.

 

 

"What's wrong? Do you have any problem? Just tell me me. I already cooked something for us.. C'mon." Lisa said.

 

They are now in the kitchen.. Eating their lunch.

 

 

"So I didn't know that you can cook." Jennie said.

"Hmm? Haha is it good?" Lisa asked.

"Yes,it is." Jennie answered.

 

 

"Do you want to watch a movie after we eat?" Lisa asked.

 

"But Lisa,I'm sorry.. I need to go home early.. Hanbin asked me if we can habe dinner with the kids so I said yes.. I'm sorry." Jennie said.

 

 

"You told me that you'll stay here with me all day?! You always gives your attention to your husband who does not love you anymore!" Lisa shouts.

 

"Yes,because he's my husband." Jennie said.

 

 

"But who am I to you? A toy? Who can give you happiness and when you are happy already you'll just throw me away?!" Lisa said.

 

"At first I told you akready that this is not right!" Jennie said.

 

"How come that this is not right if we love each other? Tell me?!"Lisa said.

 

" Lisa.I'm.married."Jennie said.

 

"I don't care Jennie .. I love you, i'll love you until my last brrath.. I will love you not like what your husband did.. He doesn't care about you.. But i care about you babe,a lot." Lisa said.

 

"You're out of your mind." Jennie said then she went out.

 

Lisa throws the plate in front of her.

 

"AISHHHH! I'LL DO EVERYTHING JUST TO HAVE YOU JENNIE KIM.'