Just a little ?

Lemme have 'JUST' a li'l ?

A/N: I finally wrote for Saida! Hooza~! Idk how to rate this tho... Enjoy?

~Khazumi


"Can I have just a little ? Just a Liiiiittttlleeee bit, please Dahyunnie?" Sana batted her lashes prettily, a hand resting precariously on Dahyun's milky white thigh. The two of them were seated at the table in the kitchen side by side, alone, this fine afternoon while the other members went out for some fun.

"No." Dahyun deadpanned, trying to create reasonable distance between her and this flirtatious creature. She wasn't quite in the mood to deal with her usual antics, no matter how much she adored Sana.

"Please, just a little? Just one- I'll make it count." Sana whispered the last part in a tone that would send shivers down anyone's spine- sans the Dahyun of this moment. If Dahyun hadn't known any better, she would say she was being seduced by the japanese beauty.

"I said no." Her resolve was quaking, but her voice remained firm in its standing. Dahyun was thankful it didn't betray her.

"Whyyyyyyy???" Sana whined like a child, grumpy as the hand on Dahyun's leg rubbed steadily, dangerously, Sana's cute little nose brushing against the mono-lidded girl's as the older drew closer.

"Because!" Dahyun shifted in her seat, turning her back to Sana as she protected her treasures.

"Because?"

"You know how I feel about my favorite chocolate icecream!" Dahyun huffed, ignoring the magical hands that massaged her aching back from exhaustion and the schedule, and most importantly, because she was sick. Which was why she and Sana had been left at home. For Dahyun to rest, and because Sana insisted on taking care of her. "I love it!"

"Feel more love for it than for your girlfriend?" Sana challenged, brow cocked, one hand near Dahyun's cheeks, a finger holding the younger's chin and slowly sliding it down in painful temptation.

Oh, Sana was playing hard now, but Dahyun could fight back too. She couldn't give in so easily- no-no. Most definitely not.

"Maybe." She said, the only word she could actually manage in the situation. She did her best to ignore Sana's other hand that went back to resting near her thigh, closer to the inside than earlier.

"Did you forget who bought you that icecream? And who allowed you to have it?" Sana whispered more and more, knowing that her breaths tickled Dahyun's ear (and her wild drive, though Dahyun never said it, but Sana always knew.). "Especially when you're sick and I'm keeping this little secret for you?"

"Did you forget whose money you bought it with?" Dahyun shot back, refusing to be the one to cave in. "And I'm keeping this secret with you."

Sana looked slightly stunned, but then smirked. This was fun. Dahyun rarely fought back against Sana's advances, usually succumbing ummediately to her hands, but this was one of those times where Sana had fun. Oh how she loved this kind of Dahyun.

"Though you're keeping the secret too, in whose hands is the secret more dangerous, hmm?" Sana chuckled lowly, biting Dahyun's earlobe and blowing hot air into her ear. "I could easily tell them-"

"And get in trouble for allowing me to have it?" Dahyun swiftly quipped with her own smirk, turning just the slightest bit to face Sana in their fairly compromising position. "Who has the upper hand now?" She grinned smugly, taunting Sana as she leaned forward in what the older thought would be a kiss, but was ticked off that it was a simple tease.

"Dahyunnie~!" She whined, the hand that had been on the girls neck, tangled into dark locks and massaged it.

"No kisses. I'm sick." She stuck her tongue out.

"Keep that tongue out and I'll make sure you forget your sick." Sana grinned evily, sticking hers out as well as she drew nigh. "Come on, just a of your cream... it's beginning to... melt." Dahyun swallowed thickly at the unexpected change in tone.

"Y-you mean my icecream, right?" Dahyun cursed herself for stuttering. She had taken the bait. Sana's eyes now held an all too familiar glint.

"Well, what other kind of cream do you have to offer me, Dahyun-ah?" She asked sickeningly sweet. Too sweet to actually be... well, sweet.

"Whatever cream... you can't have a ..." Dahyun averted her gaze, only to have lips pressed against her neck, and a tongue darting out to . She couldn't take it anymore!

"OKAY! Okay, you can have a taste of the icecrea, christ!" She shoved the cone in Sana's direction, her dainty little fingers already coated in melted sugary joy. She was waiting with eyes closed for the treat to be taken while she calmed her rapid heartbeat. Soon, the cone was out of her grasp, but it was followed by the sound of a thud into the nearby trash bin.

"Too bad, Dahyunnie~, it doesn't seem as delicious anymore." Sana spoke, turning Dahyun's body in her chair and forcing herself into the younger's lap. "I'd rather something else right now." With that, she guided the pianist's coated fingers into , humming a sultry tune as she them clean in a way that was not innocent. At all!

'Oh god, save me!'

Sana knew she won, with how stiff and frozen her precious Dahyunnie was-

Well, she didn't expect this now did she. She found herself caught in a heavy liplock with the younger girl who had her hands roaming Sana's sides. There was a nibble to her lip, followed by a sensual , and she parted her lips, allowing entrance. She felt Sana's tongue explore , caressing her own in a knee-weakening spell, before abruptly pulling away, leaving Dahyun heaving and dizzy.

"I got a ~" Sana singsonged evilly, before stealing Dahyun's lips harshly once more, bruising it with bites and nibbles. Sana parted with her every so often, only to whisper dangerously sultry words into Dahyun's ear.

"S-sana-unnie..." Dahyun whispered, her tone of voice only fueling the heat that had started to bubble in Sana.

"Yes?" She replied in the same volume and breathless voice as her lover had.

"I... I'm still sick..." Count on Dahyun to be mood ruiner. But Sana wouldn't let her mood be ruined if she could help it.

"So?"

Dahyun swallowed, mouth drying at the persistence as open-mouthed, wet kisses were planted along the length of her pale neck, a few and nibbles here... as well as a few .

She gave in.

"T-take me to bed? T-to rest...?" Her resolve obviously broke, but she didn't want to sound to desperate, or make it blatantly obvious to Sana that she had won... again.

Sana knew anyway.

"Right... rest. I'm gonna help you rest so much Dahyunnie~" She said surprisingly sweet and innocent, before reverting to her voice that she used when she had Dahyun underneath her, screaming and with a lack of oxygen- or vice-versa.. she liked that too. "After we're done, you're going to be sleeping so well, and resting." She giggled in a way that was a far cry from her silly ones. "After." She emphasized.

"O-okay."

"I'll just have a ... a long long ... okay?" She breathed into Dahyun's ear as the younger could only nod, whimpering and as she was carried to her room.

"It'll only be just a little ..."

 And the door shut behind them.