One

Friendship

Since the final episode of Produce 101 Season 2, the former members of I.O.I and Wanna One’s members decided to befriended with each other. Especially since almost half of them already friends, related or know each other before the show, such as Minhyun with Nayoung and Kyulkyung or Somi with Daehwi and Woojin. Seongwoo was in the same agency as Yoojung and Doyeon.  Even Yeonjung knew Jihoon from a short time when she was a trainee in SM Entertainment.

---------------

April 22, 2018

The day of recording for I.O.I & Wanna One for Produce 48.

Somi yelled her friend’s name when 11 members of Wanna One came into the room wearing black suits.  “Daehwi-yaaaaa!!!!!!” The said boy spread his arms and yelled back “Somi-yaaaaaaa!!!!” Then both of them ran to each other then hugging and spinning in the middle of the room.

“Stop both of you. You could fall and injured yourself” Nayoung said. “Can’t you at least be like Guanlin just for a sec, please?” Guanlin gave Nayoung his wide gummy smile while Somi and Daehwi blew them raspberry.  

“Kids, please” Minhyun sighed.  He stood beside Nayoung with Jisung and Chaeyeon.

“Oh My God, we've got two set of parents now!” Sungwoon said.

“Ah, Sungwoon-hyung you should join Sejong-noona and Chungha-noona. The Ahjussi and Ahjumma of the group”

“Yah!!! Lee Daehwi” Sejeong and Chungha yelled at him.

“But it’s true” Somi defended her friend.

Sejong looked at Chungha and said “Yeah, they are kinda right about that” then both of them giggled together.

“Wait, aren’t you the grandfather, Sungwoon-oppa?” Yoojung asked.

Sungwoon sighed, “I can't rid off that image, can I?”

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” The younger members screamed.  All of them laughed together.

“Thank goodness you have come oppadeul, we can finally stop hearing about Kyulkyung-unnie telling us about her crush, EXO Lay sunbaenim.” Doyeon said

“Yah, Kim Doyeon! I don't have a crush on him” Kyulkyung yelled.

“Oh really?” Doyeon smirked, “So what did you just do for the last 20 minutes?”

“She didn't even deny that she talked about Lay sunbaenim for 20 minutes” Yeonjung said.

“All she said are ‘Lay sunbae is like this, Sunbae did this, he did that. He is so cool, handsome..” Yoojung said.

“Sunbae can sings, dance, compose, act. He is funny and kind and rich” Somi added.

“Also you said that Lay sunbae took care the trainees like a father would to his sons and you think because of that he will a good father to your children” Doyeon said.

“I did NOT say that!!!” Kyulkyung yelled again, she looked at the Wanna One members, “Don't trust them. I didn't say any of that”

Sungwoon took out his cellphone, “Ah, I have to tell this to Jongin”

“I am gonna tell Baekhyun-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung and Xiumin-hyung too” Daniel also took out his cellphone. “Uhm, do you think Eunhyuk-hyung needs to know too?” Daniel contemplated.  “Ah, I just tell him too and Heechul-hyung also”

Kyulkyung looked at them dumbfounded. “Just kill me now” she sighed.

Sungwoon laughed at her, “I am joking, Kyulkyung. Don't worry I didn't tell him, anything”

Daniel gaped at him, “Wait …. You just joking and you didn't actually text Kai sunbaenim?”

“I didn't”  Sungwoon nodded.

“Daniel-oppa … you …” Kyulkyung gasped.

“Uhmmm … I texted all of them.  Sorry”

“Just kill me now” Kyulkyung said again.

Then Daniel laughed out loud, “Sorry I am just joking too.  I didn't text them anything”

“Oppa!!!!” Kyulkyung

Seongwoo whispered to Mina, “You told Mark, didn't you?” Mina grinned at her fellow Music Core MC and nodded.

“What are you two whispering over there?” Jisung asked.

“MC business !” Seongwoo and Mina answered at the same time.  They both looked at each other and laughed together.

Jisung narrowed his eyes, "These two are suspicious. I am going to keep eyes on them."

One of the production staf told them to prepare for the shoot.

"Girls ... please please behave yourself. Keep our good image" Chaeyeon said.  She always reminded the girls to behave properly ever since they were still in I.O.I, like a mother should.  If Chaeyeon was dubbed as the mother of I.O.I, Nayoung was the father.

"Relax Chaeyeon-unnie, when we ever not behave ourselves?" Somi asked.

The younger girl grinned and raised her hand, "Well, my fellow dragons, this is it ..." She looked at Kyulkyung, Doyeon, Yoojung and Yeonjung, "Attack!!!" and got out of the room.  She was followed by the other 4 girls who yelled, "Attack!!!"

Sejeong and Chungha were singing the word attack in every kind of tunes they know while walking out of the room.

Nayoung and Chaeyeon could only sighed together and followed them out.

Seongwoo looked at Mina who walked out together with Sohye calmly.

"So why are you not following them screaming attack all of sudden?"

"According to Somi, we aren't dragons like them" Mina answered.

"So what are you?" Daniel asked.

"The Kitchen Raider" Mina and Sohye answered together.