Life Changes

Life Is A Death Wish

Seulgi's POV

Seulgi had just finished her classes and started to walk out the school's front gate. As she stepped through she was stopped by her boyfriend Jimin. "Seulgi my baby don't leave without giving me my goodbye kiss," said Jimin as he hugged Seulgi. Seulgi laughed at her boyfriend's cute nature and gave him a small peck on his lips. Jimin had finally convinced her to go out with him a few days ago, and it had actually been her best decision. He was sweet and very energetic, always making her days better. Jimin did a cute dance from the kiss and waved goodbye as he headed out towards his house. She casually shooked her head and walked towards her home a few blocks away.

She was a very energetic girl, with a quiet personality and high academic qualities. She was the top of her class and one of the most beautiful girls in her school. She felt very accomplished with her life and loved every single thing about it. She had honey-colored hair, black eyes, rose-colored cheeks, white as snow skin and soft plump red lips. She was thankful she got good features from both her parents.

As she was crossing the street she decided to stop for coffee at a popular shop nearby. As she got close she had the slight feeling of someone watching her but couldn't see anyone. As she opened the door she felt time take a sudden stop and heard the screams of those around her. As she slowly turned around she was met with the bumper of a car and went flying as the car crashed into the coffee shop. 

She fell face first onto the pavement as she felt almost every single bone of her body break. She rolled onto her back to be able to see those around her and could hear the shrieks of the people inside the shop. As she felt blood crawl up and out of , she started to go unconscious. The last thing she heard before plunging into a deep darkness was " you need to live so that you can unite them all"

2 Days Later

Seulgi woke up from a burning sensation on her skin, she felt that her body was engulfed in flames hot from hell. As she pulled herself up, she noticed that she was in a patient's gown and looked at her surroundings. She was in a room by herself and hooked up to machines. She saw that it was late at night and decided to fully get up. As she got up to her feet she noticed that she felt very sluggish and hungry. She saw from the papers on the base of the bed that she had been unconscious for 2 full days. As she tried to walk towards the restroom she noticed that she couldn't move further because of the IV that was inserted into her arm. She immediately ripped it off and felt the world move as she saw the blood seeping out of the wound in her arm. 

As she slowly pulled open the restroom's door, holding onto the wall for support, she felt the burning sensation heat up even more. Once the lights were on and she was able to get a look at herself, she knew that something was definitely not right. Her hair had been turned into a pitch black color and her eyes were the color of her blood. Her face looked dead and she had also lost her rosy pink cheeks. She felt a sob try to break through her lips but no tears were following.

"Tears will never be able to drop down your face again sweetie," said a husky voice behind her in her room. As she turned around she saw a long red-haired vixen on her bed staring at her while smoking a cigarette. Seulgi slowly walked back into her room and noticed that there were another 3 vixens in her room. The one on the bed had pale skin just like her, and blood-red eyes as well. She had on all leather, from her jacket to her legs, and her high-heeled shoes as well.  

"Don't be scared we don't bite.....usually," chuckled a small petite girl in the corner of the room. She had long black hair, pale skin, plump red lips, and a small oval face. She was wearing a pink shirt, with dark-washed jeans, and a white pair of Adidas. 

"You're not helping IU," commented a short-haired blonde near the room's door. She had the same features as her as well expect she had brown eyes instead of the blood-red eyes. She was wearing a black suit with a white buttoned shirt and black stiletto shoes. 

"Staring isn't nice sweetie," said a blonde hair woman next to her sitting on the windows edge. She had her blonde hair up in a bun, she didn't look as pale as the others but it looked like she was wearing makeup. She also had brown eyes compared to the other two.infront of her. 

"Who are you?" questioned Seulgi after finishing studying everyone. The short-haired blonde came closer to her and sat her down in a chair in front of the bed. They all got closer and studied her silently before the first answered. 

"We are vampires, my name is Choa, the other blonde is Hwasa, the small black-haired one is IU, and Hyuna is the one on your bed, we were brought her when an anonymous letter arrived at us this morning saying to come pick up whoever is in this room, I'm guessing it's you" said Choa as she showed the letter to Seulgi. 

Seulgi read the letter in shock and stared at them in fear. Vampires?! that was highly impossible she thought as they all stared at her. She just had a car accident and was probably dreaming everything, that's why her hair looked different and her eyes. They were probably some pranksters that got bored and decided to bother her. 

"This is fake! How can all of you be vampires? This is probably a prank so I recommend you all leave my room" demanded Seulgi as she walked towards the door to kick them out. Before she was able to open the door, she felt a pull on her arm and next thing you know she was hanging from the outside of her third-floor bedroom. Hyuna was holding her from her neck while standing on the edge of the open window. 

"Look here midget! I've had a very long day and I was finally relaxing until Choa decided to get you, so you will come with us or I will drop you right now!" snapped Hyuna as she stared at Seulgi. 

Seulgi gulped trying to breathe and claw her way out, but it was useless.

"Fine but what about my family" spit out Seulgi as Hwasa was convincing Hyuna to let go. 

"Dead" whispered IU as Hyuna pulled her back in and let her go.

She plopped onto the floor in weakness and shock. "W-what do you mean?" stammered Seulgi as she felt her close up in sadness.

"Before coming here we investigated you through the hospital's system and found out your parents were murdered on the day of your accident" said Choa as she pulled her back up.

Seulgi felt lost, how could her parents be dead. The last thing she had told them was I'll see you later. She wanted to cry so much but knew she couldn't.

"You have nowhere to go but we will take you in and make you part of our family" said Hwasa as she took out her hand so Seulgi could take it.

Seulgi knew she was right and she feared whoever murdered her family would try to murder her as well.

"Alright" said Seulgi as she took Hwasa's hand and they disappeared into the night.