Successful

Dramatically in Love

"ALRIGHT! THAT'S GOOD! The performance is going to be great next week!" The leader of the drama club cheered.

Junhui, the male lead took his ponytail wig off (wig? Snatched). As soon as he took his wig off, girls started to gather around him offering him bottles of water.

"Jun sunbae! Take this one!"

"No take this instead!"

While Jun is surrounded by his fans, a girl is watching him from the distance while sighing.

'Why do I have to be partners with him? Now his fangirls are going to hunt me down!' She sighs again, she looked over her left.

'And why can't she be my partner instead?'

She stares at the girl who is sitting on the chair while drinking a bottle of water. She examines the way the girl let some droplets of water came down from the sides of and how the girl's throat moves up and down as she gulps everything that was inside .

'I suddenly want to be a water bottle'

The girl is still wearing her guard costume.

'She looks so good in that costume, I bet she looks better in the prince costume. Ugh! Why can't she be the prince instead?! Why does it have to be the so called "school heartthrob". She should've take the prince role 'cause I'm the princess and I'll be her princess'

"Sana!"

She got back to her senses when she heard her name, she's been staring at the girl for too long. She turns around to see the owner of the voice and find out that the one who called her is Jun. Jun smiles slyly at her making her roll her eyes feeling annoyed.

"What?" Her voice is venomous amd full of threats.

He's taken aback by the tone that Sana used against him.

"Come on, you don't have to be that hostile. Let's just go get lunch with me"

"No thanks"

"Oh? What is this? You're rejecting a golden offer from me? You know I don't say this just to any girl right?"

"I said I'm not interested, bye"

Sana turns her heel and walk away from him.

"GO ON! REJECT ME! I'M THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO CLAIM THOSE LIPS LATER ANYWAY!" Jun shouted from the distance.

Sana froze, she stopped on her track before turning back again walking towards Jun.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh? You didn't know? The script included a kissing scene which means I'm going to taste those lips of yours" He smirks as he his lips.

Sana paled, just the thought of it disgust her. And the worst thing is she can't ask the club leader to do another revision to the script, the stage is in 2 weeks there's no way they can change the script.

She's doomed.

"Well, it's nice talking to you, see you later babe" He walks off.

She’s so mad right now. She cursed under her breath as she stomps forward. She can't believe the club leader wrote the scene without her confirmation. She doesn't even want to think about his dirty lips touching hers. She doesn't want her first to be with that douche. She keeps stomping furiously with no sense of direction whatsoever.

But Sana being Sana, she tripped on air causing her to face plant on the floor. She cursed herself for being too clumsy. She uses her strength to push herself up she manages to push her upper body but she can't seem to stand up, a red bruise is visible on her knee.

"Ow!" She winced while holding her bruised knee.

A hand suddenly appeared in front of her face.

"Are you okay?"

Sana recognize that voice, it's so familiar, way too familiar. She looks up seeing the person who has stolen her heart. The girl looks at her with worried eyes. She can't help but get drowned in those hypnotizing sparkling brown orbs. Sana realize that she's been ogling at the girl in front of her. She took her hand as the girl slowly pull her up.

"T-thanks Tzuyu-ah" Sana flashed a bright smile at the taller girl. Tzuyu gives her a small smile but her smile immediately dropped when she saw Sana’s legs trembling.

 

“Can you walk?”

 

Sana tries to walk but suddenly falls thankfully Tzuyu catches her.

 

“I'll carry you, hop on my back” the taller girl offered her back. Sana is more than happy to oblige. As soon as Sana got on Tzuyu’s back she is worried that Tzuyu will find her heavy and she eventually dropped her. But her worries are washed away when Tzuyu carries her with ease.

 

“Sana I can feel your heart beating really fast, you don't have to be scared. I won't drop you” Tzuyu confront her.

 

Oh, if only Tzuyu know the actual reason behind those rapid heartbeats.

 

They finally arrived at the clinic, Tzuyu set Sana down on one of the bed before she search for the nurse. The taller girl came back assisting the nurse to the older girl.

 

“She fell down and her left knee is bruised” Tzuyu explained

 

The nurse nod in confirmation.

 

“I need to go to class, can you manage to be on your own later?” Tzuyu asks concernedly

 

“Yes, it's okay” Sana gives Tzuyu a cute nod as an answer.

 

Tzuyu waved at her before she steps out of the clinic leaving her and the nurse.

 

“You know, it's the first time I've seen her bring an injured student here, usually she helps them but she tell other people to bring the injured person here” the nurse’s confession made her eyes as wide as a dinner plate.

 

“It's kinda amusing that she sacrificed her time and energy to carry you here”

 

She doesn't even need the nurse to tell her that, just knowing that she's the only person that Tzuyu has ever bring here is enough to make her heart flutter.



 

A couple days later,  they started the drama practice again. Which means Sana is going to meet that douche again. The club leader shouts loudly as he gain attention from the members.

 

“OKAY! SANA! JUN! You two will be practicing the last scene today” Sana’s expression was just normal before the club leader continue “...and you can practice the kissing scene now if you want to or just save it for the actual performance”

 

With that, Sana’s expression changes drastically.

 

“D-do we really have to?”

 

“Yes of course! That's the main part of the show!”

 

Sana doesn't even need to turn her head around to see Jun’s annoying smirk.

 

The practice went normal, memorizing the script, acting out the scenes, and not forgetting the constant glance that she stolen towards the taller girl.

 

Everything was going smoothly until Jun suddenly screams gaining the attention of the other club members.

 

Jun is on the floor clutching his bleeding arm. It seems like the sword that they used as the property for the sword fight scene is too sharp to the point it cuts Jun’s arm. The other boys immediately assist Jun to the nurse. The club leader panicked.

 

“Oh god, what should we do now?! The prince is the most important character! I mean, duh, everyone knows that role is important.” The club leader sighed.

 

“There's no way we can continue this play without a prince! Not unless we found the replacement for the prince role-- oh yeah! That’s it!” The club leader looked around and his eyes lits up as he finds the person he is looking for.

 

“Chou! You should take the prince role!” He gleefully states

 

Tzuyu looks a him in amusement.

 

“B-but a boy is supposed to take that role” Tzuyu argues.

 

“Well, not if the girl is as handsome as you”

 

Meanwhile Tzuyu and the club leader is having a conversation. Sana seems to lose her self-conscious.

 

'Tzuyu… is going to be the prince? Tzuyu is taking the prince role… Tzuyu is the prince…’ She widens her eyes in realization.

 

'TZUYU IS MY PRINCE!’

 

She felt her soul is flying and her heart is going to escape from her ribcage.

 

.

 

“...Sana”

.

 

.

 

“Sana!”

 

She finally get back to her senses.

 

“Y-yes?!”

 

“I said I'll be removing the kissing scene because I bet you two will be uncomfortable with it”

 

Her heart dropped when he said those words. But again, she can't go against the club leader.

 

Well, at least she can be happy with Tzuyu being her prince.




 

The practice went better than expected, she can cooperates with Tzuyu really well. Days and days of practice and also not forgetting Sana’s rapid heartbeats until they eventually mastered their roles and finally the day of the stage play comes.

 

“Are you nervous?” Tzuyu asked out of blue

 

“Yes… a bit”

 

After all those practices they had together, the two became more closer and grow more fond towards each other.

 

“And now! It's time for the drama club’s performance to be presented! Give it up for the drama club!”

Cheers and claps could be heard across the stage.

 

That's the cue. It's showtime.


 

Sana has to admit Tzuyu looks so hot with her hair tied up in a ponytail. And how Tzuyu did her fighting scene. Especially the part where She got kidnapped and Tzuyu came to save her.


 

And it is finally time for the ending. They should be bowing for the ending pose now but it seems like Sana is going for another route. She wraps her around Tzuyu’s neck while Tzuyu is giving her the what-are-you-doing look with her pink tinted cheeks. Sana flashes her a genuine smile.


 

“Thank you for saving me, I don't know what I would do if you're not there to save me” Sana cups the taller girl’s cheek “I'm so stupid to the point that it took me long enough to realize that I've fallen for you, I don't know what it was, but your smiles were captivating, screw it. Everything about you is astonishing. Even when I can feel your gaze towards me is enough to send tingling (jjirit jjirit ) feeling along my whole body. Also when made those cute mistakes, it never failed to make me smile. I love you” Sana herself couldn't believe it, she can't believe that she'll confess like this.

 

“H-hey Sana! What are you doing?!” The club leader whispered harshly from the backstage, but his words are ignored by the girl.

 

Tzuyu is frozen by the sudden words of affection coming from the older girl. Her mind couldn't work properly. And her body can't seem to be moving. She doesn't even realize that her heart is beating wildly.

 

Seeing Tzuyu won't be moving soon, Sana pulls the girl by her neck and connected their lips together.

 

'There goes my first kiss’ She smiled


 

Cheers and whistles are coming from the crowd and the othe club members even the club leader is shook but claps along too in the end.




 

I guess we could say, that was a successful show.