20th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heol! Daebak!” Eunji suddenly said a bit loud with a shock clearly show at her face.

“Why? what’s wrong?” Chorong ask.

“Yah! I thought you guys said you’re friend only” Eunji not answering Chorong question and just barge in the karaoke room.

Both of them saw Hayoung and Naeun is kissing each other passionately with Naeun sitting on top of Hayoung.

“Omg you guys are so advance then us” Chorong said to Hayoung and Naeun. Purposely teasing them.

Naeun is blushing hard right now. Never thought they will get caught by Eunji and Chorong at that place. She immediately jump off from Hayoung and fix her hair and skirt then sit quietly beside Hayoung.

“W-what are you guys doing here?” Hayoung stutters, embarrassed looking at Eunji and Chorong.

“We want to go karaoke and suddenly saw you entering the karaoke room also. We just want to say hi but surprisingly we caught you with Naeun being naughty here” Chorong said with her naughty smirk at Hayoung.

“You should go to hotel to do that, not here” Eunji play along with Chorong to tease Hayoung and Naeun.

“Yah!” Hayoung and Naeun yell at Eunji words. Both of them so embarrassed right now. They feel like they get caught by their parents.

Eunji and Chorong both laughing looking at Hayoung and Naeun embarrassing face. 

“Naeun the one who jump on me suddenly when I’m singing. So I just play along” Hayoung said trying to blame Naeun for their naughty behaviour just now.

“Hayoung ah, don’t tell me you don’t like it” Naeun said to Hayoung with her sulky face. Can’t believe Hayoung put the blame on her.

“Hehe sorry sorry. Of course I like it. Sorry Naeun ah” Hayoung apologising to Naeun.

“She’s so slow. I gave her a lot of hint but she don’t get it. So I had to do what I did just now” Naeun explain to Eunji and Chorong.

“Wait, what hint?” Hayoung ask to Naeun with her confuse face.

“Yah! Don’t you see I’m so clingy to you today and I’m so touchy. But you just ignore it so I thought in a private room like this I can make my move to you” Naeun explain.

“Oh really” Hayoung giggles and scratch her not itchy head. Can’t believe Naeun do that to her.

“So are you guys a couple now? You like her Naeun ah?” Eunji ask to Naeun.

Eunji know how Naeun hesitate about her feelings to Hayoung because she afraid her heart are not fully belong to Hayoung yet. But looking at what happened just now, Eunji believe Naeun has ready and confirm her heart that she like Hayoung.

“Yes..I guess today is our first day being a couple. I love you Oh Hayoung” Naeun said and confess her feelings to Hayoung.

“Really? Omg, I love you too Son Naeun” Hayoung said and hug Naeun.

“Ok better we go to our karaoke room now. You guys can continue what you doing just now” Chorong said and give another naughty smirk at the new couple.

“Have fun you guys. Don’t do too much here. People can see. Go to hotel. Bye!” Eunji said to Hayoung and Naeun before she exit the room with Chorong. Then they all laugh at Eunji remarks.

********************************************

“I can’t believe Naeun is so bold like that” Chorong said to Eunji once they exit the Hayoung and Naeun karaoke room.

“I know right. She choose that way to confess to Hayoung. She really is something” Eunji agree with Chorong.

Then they arrive at their assigned karaoke room. They enter the room and immediately grab the remote control to choose song.

Eunji start singing with Chorong just dance follow the song. They take turn to sing and they also choose a few duet song to sing together.

After almost 40minutes they singing, Chorong already tired and take a sit. She let Eunji continue singing.

Chorong then observe Eunji body who is dancing along with the song she singing. She looks at her girlfriend from head to toe.

‘Geez she have a y ’ Chorong thought to herself.

‘I wish I can grab that now and that muscle at her shoulders. Dammit so y. Gosh I’m having a ert mind because of you Jung Eunji’ Chorong thought has going wilder. Her body suddenly feel hot due to her ert thought of Eunji.

“Baby” Chorong call Eunji.

“Yes?” Eunji stop singing and turn her head looking at Chorong.

“Can you stop doing that?” Chorong said.

“What? Doing what? I’m just singing here” Eunji ask. She’s wondering what is it that Chorong talking about.

“That. Dancing with your y . Stop seducing me” Chorong said with her serious face. She’s pointing her finger at Eunji hips.

“Yah, what are you talking about” Eunji chuckles at Chorong words. She can’t believe what Chorong said about her .

“Don’t laugh. It’s true. Your make me feel hot suddenly. It’s so y. Don’t make me become like Naeun” Chorong continue with her serious face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter