1/2

You make my heart shake (bend and break)

Jisung's p.o.v

I walked out the classroom the moment the bell rang, the other students pouring out behind me.I sigh.It's finally the weekend.I thought the week was never gonna end.

I stopped in front of a different classroom, waiting for my best friend, Zhong Chenle.He and I have been friends since kindergarten.We always do everything together.Last school break,we went camping at Chenle's really large backyard.We had fun playing around and just talking in front of the (makeshift) fire.We were each other's half and practically knew each other on the back of our hands.

But there's actually one thing that Chenle doesn't know about me.I...like him, more than I should. I don't know when this started but I do know now that I can't just turn away from it.I noticed these things when I finally understood love.When he smiles,my heart feels like it's flying.When we held hands, I just don't feel like letting go.And when he hugs me,I secretly wished time would freeze.

But I can't tell him this.He might not feel the same way.We're both boys and all.And if the world finds out? Well they would see us as weird and unusual.Sometimes, I feel like leaving this place.This blue neighborhood.

"Hey,sorry did I make you wait?"

I turned around facing my friend.He was wearing his new black leather jacket and tight blue jeans,smili smiling that smile that I secretly love.I smiled back.

"Nope,it was quick"

We walked home together.We were just talking about random stuff when the clumsy me tripped on a rock and fell.Chenle's eyes widened.

"Sungie! Are you okay?Did you hurt yourself?",he said.

"No I'm fine".I got up and dusted my pants. "Just a little scratch on my hand".

"Let me see",he grabbed my hand and put it closer to his face so he could see the small wound clearly.Oh my god, I can feel his breath on my hand.Oh my god,oh my god.Heart,calm down!

"I'm fine.It's just a small scratch.I'll be fine".I pulled my hand away and smiled reassuringly at him.

Chenle smiled back but it quickly disappeared when he looked at me.A surprised look replacing it.

"Jisung your face is turning red",he cupped my face in his hands." Are you having a fever?"

"Um,no I don't think so"

For a minute,we just stared into each other's eyes.Chenle's eyes were hazel,big, and cute.Cute.Just like the owner.

Suddenly,we both realised were still staring until Chenle put away his hands and looked somewhere else.His face looks a bit red as well.Huh?

The walk back home was awkward.There was nothing to say.His house was a bit farther than mine so I mumbled a soft "goodbye" and I went straight in the house,my heart still thumping fast but I can't help it.

He drives me wild.