What is going on?

Don't Leave me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

*Receives the call*

Myungsoo: Hyung!

Sunggyu: Myungsoo! Good news. We have found the spy!

Myungsoo: (Nervous) Who is it?

Sunggyu: Irene...

Myungsoo: WHAT?

Sunggyu: (Giggles) Irene is not the spy.. Naeun is.

Myungsoo : Hyung! Be serious! Is it Naeun then?

Sunggyu: Yes. The mail was sent just few mins ago to SM company. What about Irene? Is she doubtful?

Myungsoo: I have been watching her. She doesn't has anything to do with the mail sent. So Naeun it is. Sigh!

Sunggyu: Why such a loud sigh? Aren't you happy that your girl is not the mole?

Myungsoo: Hyung, you don't whats  happening here..I feel like beating that bas****

Sunggyu: Woah! Calm down L! What happened? And who is the one who pissed you off?

Myungsoo: Its William, chairman of YC company..he is continuously flirting with her and I can't do anything since we are both business partners now.

Sunggyu: William? He is a player. He hits on every girl. Sigh! He even flirted with our Sungjong..

Myungsoo: WTH! (Laughs)

Sunggyu : (Laughs) Yes. Now go and deal with him..you know better than me how to do that. Level up your charms, L. Goodbye. I will tell the updates to Infinite.

Myungsoo: Yes. (Chuckles) Goodbye..and don't play so many games...level up your charms...(laugh)

*I am happy Irene isn't the spy...I knew it already.But still we have to be careful, we can't be so sure that Irene is not the spy. We will have to watch them closely. *

Since the contract is also signed We can now leave for home. I must hurry..I am getting worried about Irene and William..he was touching her so much, I could see how uncomfortable Irene was feeling, how I wish I could just beat him up but I can't do that since he is my partner now and I can mess up with the project...Sigh!
I enter the room and see William pulling Irene into the couch with him. WTH! *****!

Irene: Let me go....what are you doing?

William: I like you... Why are you playing so hard to get? (Laughs)

*How dare he do that? That punk!*

Irene POV

*Splash*

William: What the!!! (Irritated)

*OMG CEO! He poured the wine on his head. . atleast this guy will get off me now.

William: Myungsoo? Are you out of your mind? What did you do? (Angry)

Myungsoo: Woah! Calm down William. The glas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter