✨PROLOGUE✨

Afterlife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa stood for a moment, hold her breath and frowned. She kept quiet to make herself calm. Beside her, Jungkook, tried to cheer Lisa up.

 

”I’ll ask you, once again... who is Tzuyu?” she asked, pointed a message on Jungkook’s cell phone.

 

”I told you she is my friend, she is our lower school mate but she keep texting me—I dunno why, Lisa,” he answered.

”You lie to me.. She messages me, and she is your ex-girl friend. She is still in love with you, don’t you see? And you—ah damn, she told me that she missed you.. what do you feel when you are me?” Lisa cried.

”I’m not lying to you, she is indeed my friend but yes she is my ex-girlfriend, Lisa... Actually I feel not really good when I am talking with her—but she keep trying to,” he replied.

”So just keep texting her! Continue until she replaces me as your girlfriend!” she screams.

”Wait—Lisa don’t be like that! You know? I’m trying my best to be as cold as I can to her, you are indeed the only one I talk with warm heart. Don’t say something like that, please...” he frowned.

”But she keeps disturbing your life— she is a kind girl but.. BUT I HATE TO HEAR HER NAME! Please, sorry but... I start to feel afraid to lose you,” she replied.

Jungkook saw in Lisa’s eyes that she almost cried. He didn’t say a word, he immediately hugged Lisa tightly and wiped her tears, “I don’t want to lose you too... but believe me, I won’t leave you no matter what,” sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter