Dreamboy

Dreamboy (One Shot)

I woke up to the sound of church bells. It was winter but I felt warm and it was really comfortable in my bed, but unfortunately I had to work today, to be exactly in one hour.

I rushed to the bathroom with my clothes in my hands and did my morning routine.

When I was done with all, it was already time to leave my home without eating breakfast. I could eat at work, so it wasn't a big deal.

My workplace was a coffee shop and I was a waitress. They paid good and I met interesting people every day. Sometimes even famous people visited the little but really good coffee shop.

The owner made all the cakes by himself and his son helped him when he was free. The coffee was one of the best in Seoul and you could smell it outside when someone opened the door.

I arrived in time and smiled to the already present customers when I entered the front door. I already wore my cute working outfit and went to my boss.

"Good morning Mr Im, how was the morning so far?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Good morning to you too Miss Lee. Well, it was like every day. It's a lot to do." He gave me a list of things that I had to do after putting my stuff into the locker.

We always greeted like that, but the rest of the time we called each other by our first names. My coworker was already there, but he'd leave in two hours and another would come.

After I checked the list I started with my work. I brew a lot of coffees and brought them to the tables where they belonged to.

When I was about to go back to the counter, I heard a few girls squealing. When I turned around to see what or let me say who caused it, I saw a guy with a face mask and hat walking behind me.

He had to stop, because I did and I could see an eye smile. When I realized I was in his way I apologized, turned back and continued to walk.

Who was it? It must be an idol, that was obvious, but who? I was busy with my thoughts when he started to order.

"One Americano and that cake please." He pointed to the strawberry cake with chocolate decorations on top.

I nodded. "To go or will you eat inside?" I asked the routine question.

"Inside please and I want to use a VIP room." He answered.

I started to make the coffee and told my coworker to bring the guest to the private room.

When he saw the covered boy, he seemed to recognize him because he was excited. Why didn't I recognize him?

When I was done with the Americano, I cut the cake and placed a piece of it on a plate, then went to the room where he was waiting.

I entered and then I saw him sitting there without mask and hat and my eyes widened. It was Jimin from BTS! I was a huge fan of them and he was my ultimate bias. I couldn't believe that I didn't know it was him at the first sight. I felt ashamed, how could I call me a fan of him after that.

I put the order down on his table and said "Enjoy your meal."

"Thank you! I am sure I will." His voice was so cute. Now without the mask I could tell without looking at him, that it was Jimin only because of the sweet voice.

I smiled and left him alone. I didn't want to be a crazy fan which would disturb him only to get something signed.

When I was back at the counter I was in deep thoughts again and didn't hear that someone was speaking to me.

"Minji?... Wake up!" My boss said and finally I heard it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what's wrong?" I asked and he shook smiling his head.

"The guest in the private room wants you to join him. You can go and take a short break, even if you just started, but he's a VIP and I can't reject the request." He told me and I was shocked.

"Jimin wants me to join him? Why?" I mumbled to myself, but he heard it.

"You are beautiful my dear. I think his taste in women must be good." I knew he meant what he said, but covered it behind a smirk. He always said that I was beautiful and didn't understand why there was no boyfriend in my life.

What could I do... I was a shy kitten.

After a few moments, calming down my fast beating heart, I went back to the room he was in, carrying the coffee and cake my boss gave me and entered the room. I decided to act cool, so he won't recognize that I was a big fan.

"Hi Minji, please sit down and eat with me." He told me and I obeyed.

"You know my name?" I was surprised.

"Yes, your boss said it when I asked for you." Jimin explained and smiled. Oh my God, it was such a cute smile, I melted in my place.

He could see my reaction. "You know me? Are you a fan by chance?"

I blushed and answered honest. "Yes, I am, I'm sorry."

"Oh why are you sorry?? It's nice to meet you. Can I ask who your favorite member is?" He put a piece of cake in his mouth after he asked me that and his glance was still on me. Omg so hot...

"I know you will think I say it because you are in front of me, but I mean it, when I say it's... You. " I blushed even more and looked down to the cake so I could avoid his eyes.

"Really? Wow, I appreciate it, thank you for liking me, Minji." He was so straightforward. Why Jimin, why? Why are you doing this to me? Was I dreaming?? Yes it must be the reason for being here with my dreamboy.

I pinched myself in the cheeks to proof that I was dreaming, but I wasn't, it hurt like hell.

"Omo, what are you doing? It looked painful." He was worried.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I only wanted to proof something." I explained embarrassed.

"Haha, ok. Did you proof if you are dreaming?" I almost choked on my coffee when he said that.

"Y.. yes... I mean, I don't get invited from an idol every day, so I thought it would be possible that I was still in my bed."

"So you often dream of me?" He asked and I swallowed hard.

"Sometimes?... " Wait.. What did I just say?

He laughed "I see, I think I'll dream of you from now on too."

I tried to look cool and countered "Then let's meet in our dreams tonight."

He looked at me surprised and I wished I wouldn't have said it.

"Or we can meet for real... " he suddenly uttered.

I looked at him and tried to figure out if he meant it or not and as if he could read my mind he continued "I mean it Minji, it's not the first time I saw you, I was here with my friends and also the other members before, and when I saw you the first time, I was mesmerized by you. Minji, I know you think I do it every time I see a beautiful girl, but believe me, I don't. It took me over a month to come here alone and invite you to eat with me. I lied when I said I'll dream of you from now on, because I already do since a few weeks." He looked so sincere while saying it, I believed him, but at the same time I couldn't believe what just happened. Did he just confess his love to me??

"Jimin, I... I don't know what I should say...  Is there a hidden camera? I mean it's you, a famous idol... And I'm... I'm just an ordinary employee!" He looked sad when I finished my sentence.

"I'm sorry Minji, when I bothered you. I was hoping for too much. I promise I'll never bother you again." Jimin was about to get off from his chair.

"No, wait! It's not what I meant. I AM sorry, because I couldn't believe it. I like you, I really like you. Even more now after talking to you! You are kind and...  and honest and handsome! I would love to meet you. Please don't be mad or sad." Then I waited for his reaction.

He didn't say anything and went over to me. He stopped right in front of me and gave me a hug. I was surprised by his action, but I hugged him back. It felt so unreal but at the same time great.

Park Jimin was in my arms. No one would believe me when I would tell them, but to be honest, I would never tell anyone about this. It was our secret.

He whispered something to me. "Are you ready to date me secretly?"

"Yes I am, let's try it." I whispered back and he loosened the hug and I could see his famous eye smile.

Woa, I was really dating him now. I hoped we wouldn't get caught by fans...

*The End*