Are you my player 2? [Final]

Will you be my player 2?

Life as a broke college student isn't easy

*THIS IS ALMOST 50 DOLLARS?!* jungkook thought while staring at the glass in front of him incasing his favorite thing in this world.. a game specifically god of war (the latest one duh)

Living with his parents was a was a good time where he can slack of and there'd be someone to clean after his mess but there comes a time when children mature and they think they can handle going out of the nest.

Jungkook was one of those naive children. After going on about a long speech at their dining about how he wants to be independent and someone he can be proud of with a heavy heart his parents let him fly on his own wings compromising with him to visit especially at holidays and breaks

Now he kinda regrets doing that. You see he isn't a prideful person sure there was a time when he "accidentally" broke his cousin jimin's gameboy advance because of the game battetoads. but it was clearly the games fault not him for throwing it at a wall cause of rage. A wheezing jimin and a threat of his mother to confiscate all of his consoles made jungkook apologize while holding back tears "cuz g-good b-boys don't cwy ok jiminnie" a 5 year old jungkook told his cousin.

He's currently working at a family restaurant so his salary can't make him buy this game even though he really wants it. He can also buy it and not eat for a month but jungkook loves his lamb skewers so much to do that to himself

Preoccupied with his thoughts he didn't notice the looming presence behind him "You know that game is overated right?" A warm velvety voice not too chirpy but not too low suddenly awoke him from his trance.

"First of all why and second of all how da-" he was shocked to see a goddess in front of him. Pink haired bobcut girl with masculine features exudes beauty that rivals models that poses for brands like givenchy and moschino (sorry I know it technically should be gucci because its taehyung but I love moschino so much ok) she even has a cute mole in her nose.

Ok too weird jungkook thought.

How can someone so beautiful be a geek too like him is life supposed to be this cruel?

He started to doubt pink haired girls supposedly affection towards games.

"Sooo did your boyfriend introduce you to gaming perhaps your brother?" He made a gesture with his hand while scrunching his nose making him look like a bunny without realising it and she understood what he meant.

"Taeyung. Kim taeyung" she giggled a slight pink dusting her cheeks. She ing giggled. Jungkook has never heard a sound that can rival to that even the best works of sound games can compete with taeyung's ing giggle. And seeing her blush made him think about a blushing taeyung whimpering whining while taking on his di-

"No actually never had a boyfriend before and im an only child I just love games!" Taeyung's words stopped him from his nasty thoughts and she grinned a box smile making jungkook choke on nothing

And choke he did

He started choking out of nowhere because of shock. This beautiful woman adores games?! And she's never had a relationship before?! Not that he himself have been in one either but it isn't about him right now its about the beautiful angel in front of him.

Who's currently rubbing his back while looking at him worriedly.

"Are you ok?"

*And she's nice too huh.*

"W-what?" She asked another blush adorning her cheeks.

Oh did he say that out loud? Maybe he did. Maybe he's not regretting it by looking at taeyung's slowly reddening body.

And looking at taeyung's flustered cheeks, her cute fingers with one playing with the hem of her shirt and the other tenderly patting jungkook's back, her awkward smile that makes his inside putty, her body that puts victoria's secret models to shame with how perfect it is and small acne marks that adorn her cheeks that is criticized by media but jungkook just finds it humane and endearing made him realise one thing

"I love you" now it was taeyung's time to choke.

While taeyung was coughing with jungkook patting her back he finally realized what he just said. And while the realization of what he just done reflects in his mind he suddenly became anxious.

*will she think im a creep? Will she be digusted of me?* Thousands of questions grazed his head

Suddenly an even redder taeyung raised her head.

"H-how can you s-say that w-we dont even k-know each other yet!" God she's so cute jungkook thought.

Taeyung covering her face with her hands and her face getting even more redder made him realize.

Oh he said it out loud again.

Suddenly a rush or powerup of determination and confidence surged through jungkook's blood and he asked

"Well do you want us to get to know each other?"

"W-what like a d-date?"

"Like a date" he smiled showing his bunny teeth and taeyung almost malfunctioned.

"Ok but I want a bingsu" taeyung said while pouting her lips making jungkook question if this was a dream and the moment he touches her again he will wake up to his usual empty bed.

"Ok bingsu it is!" He said while entertwining their hands together glass shelf containing a game left long forgotten.

And seeing taeyung happily skipping beside him made him realize that he wants her to be his player 2 in his game of life