One

Bad Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here it is... tell me what you guys think... HAHAHA XD

 

Sinb POV

 

I was sitting down at the living room watching TV when daddy came into the room, making a lot of noises. Probably trying to get mommy’s attention like she usually did. My daddy often used that trick to annoy mommy and it worked all the time, sometimes I’m also amazed at how my mommy always fall for that trick.

 

I glanced at my daddy and she was holding her phone in front of her face. Suddenly out of nowhere, she started pointing her middle finger like a crazy human being. She showed her middle finger in front of her camera while showing a swag move without saying anything.

 

I frowned while staring at her until she finally noticed, she looked at me and she turned her head back towards her phone again.

 

“Mommy! Daddy is swearing!” I screamed to my mommy from the living room, trying to prank my dad like I always do.

 

“Yah!” said my daddy but she didn’t talk again once my mommy came into the view.

 

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON! No swearing in front of the kids!” said my mom angrily with her arms on her waist while glaring at my dad.

 

My dad put her phone on the table then she got up from the sofa. She raised both of her arms above her head and her head turned upward, facing the ceiling. My dad rolled her eyes before speaking, “Whatever.”

 

My eyes quickly widen after I heard her responds. It was so unusual for my dad to be this brave towards my mom because everybody knows that my daddy Taeyeon always be a scaredy cat towards my mom Jessica. My mom is a very scary person to be honest.

 

I only blinked my eyes waiting for my mom’s next move. I watched my mom’s expression quietly and just like I guess, a frown started to appear on her face. Her eyebrows knitted down together and she blinked at my daddy several times but she didn’t say a single thing.

 

My dad looked at my mom then she scoffed but she didn’t say anything.

 

“Hmm?” mumbled my mom then she tilted her head while glaring at my dad.

 

“What?” asked my dad then she shrugged her shoulder, looking so tough.

 

My mom cleared and she started walking closer towards my dad while glancing sharply once in a while, “What’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter