Indirect Confession

I Can't Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

Flashing cameras, blinding lights and screams of fans filled the hall as we've entered. We all wave to them as we flashed them our bright smiles. I felt truly happy in an event like this. Because during these events we get to mingle with the fans, we get to bond also with each other without minding what would other's feel or think because we are with the confines of our loving fans, and lastly and the main reason why it gives me much energy during fansigns was that we get to know what ONCEs think of us. It really boost my confidence since the fans often give us encouraging words. Saying all those sweet things that made us feel so important and loved. That is why whenever I feel down about myself or my performance I often reminisce the moments made inside these halls and instantly I felt much better.

"ONCE!!! Are you all okay?" Jihyo-unnie shouted as Nayeon and her bickers in front of the smiling fans.

"YEEESSSS!!!" I immediately smiled as I've heard their full of energy response.

Although I often stayed quiet but all these details were all carved in my mind. I am aware of the fact that I can't truly express myself in front if so much people, I even sometimes think that I am not suitable for this kind of career. I mean- idols should be talkative, can freely express herself and good at words right?. Which clearly my character doesn't have one of those so-called qualifications. Am I really worthy to be called an idol?

I then shook the thought away as a fan sat in front of me. She smiled genuinely at me and as a response I too smiled.

"H-hi." I started a conversation as she's busy looking for something on the paperbag she brought.

"Here, for you." She said as she handed me a penguin plushie. I look at her curiously for I think she may have wronged me as Mina-unnie.

"Don't worry. I know that you are Tzuyu and you'll probably think that it's for Minari but it's really for you." The fan explained as she noticed my confused face.

"Ohh okay." I muttered while nodding my head in understanding.

"I actually have a secret." She whispered as she gestured for me to come closer so she could whisper her so-called secret.

As soon as I've heard what she said a blush immediately creep up on my face. She just confessed that she's actually a MiTzu shipper. MiTzu stands for Mina and Tzuyu, so basically they are the fans who idolized the both of us.

She burst out laughing as she saw my reaction. She then showed me a Yoda plushie as she muttered, "I would give this to her." I let out a gasped as I caught a glimpse on what's written at the front of the said plushie. Stitches that displayed, 'Mina's Property' could be seen. With fast hand I then abruptly checked my plushie and with the same design, it wrote, 'Tzuyu's Property'. Feeling that my heart would burst anytime. I make myself busy by signing the album that the said fan bought. I flashed her a sheepish smile as she sat in front of Momo this time. Her teasing smile didn't go unnoticed by me so with embarrassment eating my insides, I smiled at her then look away immediately.

With hazy mind and a loudly beating heart I felt my body tremble as the teenage girl now talked to Mina-unnie. I then caught my breathing as she hand the identical gift to the latter. Due to my nervousness,I soon focused my attention to the male fan in front of me as the two continue to talk about who knows what. I felt bad to the fan though, because I honestly can't talk to him properly as all I could think of was what was the reaction Mina felt as the fans gave the plushie to hers.

Is it the same as me?

Does she felt these fluttering feelings too?

Does her heart beats as fast like mine?

Does her cheeks blush as soon as she saw what's written on it?

These thoghts continue to flood my mind as the fansigning event goes on. But through out the event, those questions were all answered immediately as fast as I have formulated them.

'Probably Not' Why do I say so? By the looks of it, she doesn't seem to mind. She still act normally. She still smile like nothing's bothering her. And lastly, she doesn't even spare me a glance or even initiated a skinship with me. She's busy playing around with the J-trinity.

With things going like these, I couldn't do anything except burn these feelings again and let my mind took over my heart. Forget it. That's it.

__________

I woke up from my slumber as I felt my throat drying up. With soft steps I slowly made my way to the kitchen, afraid that I may woke up any of my roommates.

With still fuzzy head and a half lidded eyes I made myself a milk to somehow ease the grogginess I felt in my throat and to make the possibility high of having a good sleep, which is so much needed for all the schedules tomorrow.

I am busy sipping the milk as a familiar voice spoke behind me which seemed to always make my heart beat fast. It felt like her speaking voice can solely bring myself to greatest heights.

"Can't sleep?" She softly asked as she get herself a glass of water.

"No. Just wake up with a soar throat." I answered as I focused on stirring the milk. The main reason why I can't look at her was because the few buttons of her nighties were undone which may give the audience a good view of her cleavage. Afraid that I may loose my sane anytime, I immediately look away as soon as I took noticed of the torturous scenery.

She doesn't seem to noticed it though. Knowing Mina-unnie I am sure that if she know she'll probably buttoned it at a lightning speed. Among the members, she's the most conservative one for me. That even if she wouldn't say it I know that somehow she felt uncomfortable whenever the snake unnies especially Jungyeon and Momo unnie will something inappropriate.

"Is that so? Just wait there okay."

I just watched her as she made her way to her shared room with Jihyo-unnie.

As soon as she came back the same scenario replayed. Stirring the milk without sparing her a glance.

"Here." Mina-unnie muttered as she handed me a pack of mint tablets. This is what I really like about her. She really is so caring to us.

I muttered a soft thanks as I occasionally sip the milk.

"Why are you still here unnie? I mean don't get me wrong i am just asking if you---" I mentally facepalmed at my own stupidity. Luckily, she cut me off or else I'll continue to ramble useless things.

"Silly, of course it is to accompany you." She said as she flashed me her gummy smile, which doesn't failed to also put a smile on my face. See, she's really this considerate. No wonder there are so many people who are admiring this unnie of mine and I'll admit I'm one of those. I don't know when it started or why do I like her. The only thing that's been clear to me all this time was that there's nothing in her that's not admirable. From her beauty, her kind heart, her personality and even her cute penguin gestures. And I almost forgot I even like her weird obsession for those red liquid, called ketchup. I giggled slightly as the funny thought crossed my mind. Yeah, I am this crazy when it comes to this girl sitting beside me.

As I finished the milk I then leaned towards her. I can even see how her reaction changed as she is the receiving end of this bold action of mine.

"W-what are you d-doing?" She stammered, her beautiful orbs widen.

"There...Goodnight unnie." I softly muttered as I finished buttoning the undone ones.

Before I have a safe distance with her, I even heard her heaved a deep sigh, she probably caught her breathing. I'm glad that she did too. That night, I couldn't sleep any better.

__________

Author's POV

"Wow! That kind of letter again?" Nayeon gawked as she saw what Mina is currently holding. Mina smiled as she finished reading the heartwarming message. The past few fansign events a certain fan is mysteriously giving her letters. It is currently the fifth one that she received coming from the latter. And every time she received those Mina felt so energized not just from the sweet words written on it but also to how the person behind it expresses her/his admiration towards her.

"Look at her, smiling from ear to ear." Jungyeon teased as she let the other members witness her blushing state.

Mina just stayed silent while shyly covering her now redden cheeks. She can't believe she can blushed as hard as this just by receiving a letter from who knows who.

"Aigoo. So cute." Sana cooed as she try to unravel Mina's palms that were covering her face.

The teasing continue until they were called to go on stage.

Unbeknownst to them a certain member can't also hide her smile and blushing cheeks.

__________

"So Bang Chan gave this album to you?" Tzuyu froze on her spot as she heard what the J-line were talking about. She then leaned on the wall as she try to listen to their conversation.

"It's for US." Mina flatly said trying to dismiss the topic. She doesn't know why this thing is so big deal for others. First, Nayeon inquired about it. Then Jihyo, soon Dahyun and Chaeyoung and now her fellow Japanese members. It's not as if Bang Chan isn't one of their friends and also the album is not just for her its for the group, that was the boy cleared up before he walked away from her.

"Eeeyyy!! Don't tell me you didn't notice that he likes you."

"Yeah and him giving you this album proves that." Momo added as she munch a bucket of popcorn.

"Stop it guys. Really i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter