[Ficlet] Spring in My Heart

[Ficlet] Spring in My Heart

Title: Spring in My Heart

Genre: Romance

Type: Ficlet

Main Cast:

  • Son Eun Na
  • Gong Chan Shik


Support Cast:

Park Ji Yeon (passenger name XD)


Summary: "Why did you fell in love with me?"

"Wrong if I fell in love with beautiful yeoja, kind and clever as you?"

 

-------- Spring in My Heart ------


 

Back to my world again. Well this is what I do when the weekend is over. Work,work, work and employment. Tired. Well of course I'm tired. Every Monday through Friday I have to wake up at 5:30 AM only to wake up the flowers. Ah not wake rather watered the flowers. Yes I to work in a small flower shop in Seoul, which lies just 3 blocks after Myeongdong.

Hey, I'm sure you don't know who I am is not it? Yes of course because I haven't told with you hehehe. My name is Son Na Eun, you just call me with Naeun only. My age19 years this year and stepping on my bustle just working at the flower shop alone when in fact I wanted to continue my college are pending. But what power my financial condition is not able to realize it.

I was a child who comes from a broken home. My parents get busy until finally divorced and not only care for this child. And exactly two years ago I left home for me was like hell, but until now I never met someone who came into this store to find me, or not put up posters bearing the image of a picture of me, ahh well not every time I watched television pictures of me posted there as a missing person .Well it was just the two of them don't think so. And why would I be telling my past to you? Anyway you have to forget araseo!
 
"Naeunnie,,, Naeunnie ...Ya! Son Na Eun, " shouted someone out there.

"Aisshh want what he's here early in the morning" with hasty steps I walked toward the front door of this flower shop.

"Ya! What do you want in the morning ... the words stopped me just as namja in fron't of me holding me fast and it made ​​me very comfortable. Ahh Naeun baboya, this namja already had a lover stupid.

"Ya! Gongchan Shik why are you holding me exactly what's going on?Yes this namja name is Gongchan was soon release his arms from me. I stared at him intently. Radiated from his eyes that he was no problem at this time.

 

"Naeunnie ..." he called.

 

"Ne? waeyo eoh?I asked.

 

"Jiyeon, she's mad at me anymore" I knew it.

 

"What do you do so angered her again?"

 

"I didn't do anything" he said.

 

"Liar, if you said you didn't do anything, tell me quick" that namja, he tells all his problems this time again to me. Well it is like this is it, if there is a problem always told at me. The problem is not far from the matter of romance. His lover, Jiyeon, who ever yeoja named Jiyeon it. I didn't know her, let alone know it seems I can only see it through photo paper.

 

"I don't know who is wrong, but everything you're told you leads you. How stupid do you say to your girl that you liked the other yeojaI was hit hard his head. He just winced in pain as he rubbed his head.

 

"I don't know what to do now, getting closer to yeoja that in turn make me fall in love with her. She was always there for me, I really convenient near byI looked at him confused. Who yeoja really is, why she could make this namja up so unfortunately.

 

"Who thats yeoja? Notify me "I saw him lowered his head. Actually there is nothing, and now I see him clenching his hands it's hard.

"You that yeoja Son Eun Na" round my eyes surprised to hear his statements. Stared in disbelief. Don't know what I feel now, all becomes jumbled. On one hand I also have a special feeling to it but on the other hand I'm sorry for his Jiyeon-yeojachingu.

 

"Why did you fall in love with me?" I asked a little bitterly.

 

"I don't know, maybe because you were always there beside me and I'm comfortable with you. Hey am I wrong to fall in love with you? "Suddenly I turnedtowards it. What is the purpose of this namja?

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Wrong I fell in love with beautiful yeoja, kind and clever as you?"

 

"Euuhhh" I bite my lower lip up to leave wounds that made my lip bleed. I really do not feel sore or anything that I feel is the flowers that grow in my heart. I'm happy? I do not know.

 

"Hey, what you did. You're hurting your bottom lip stupid "said Gongchan whilewiping my lips with his thumb. Our eyes met and mutually glued to each other. Warm.Well warm that I felt when Gongchan eyes began to close his eyes and pressed his lips on my lips that half of these injuries.

 

I was not rebellious at all. Stupidly I even kissed him again until finally I realized whatI was doing. Quickly I pushed my face away from her face. Staring at her face a little.

 

"Ahh mianhae, I have to work" I said, standing up from my seat earlier.

 

"Naeunnie, mianhae"

 

"Euuhh gwaenchanna Gongchan ~aa" I replied, not daring to look at him. Grabbing a few pots that already contains the proper land was next to me. Although it looked like I knew if Gongchan still be here. I'm a little gasp when his hand touched the back of my hand this. Looked up at him quizzically. Although true for now I still don't dare look at him.

 

"Wait for me Son Na Eun" he said as he lifted my chin and kissed my lips softly. I just can close my eyes until he stopped the kiss it.

 

"Saranghae Naeunnie"

 

"Nado Eum" I covered my mouth with my hand tightly as he cursed me saying that spontaneously say words that are not supposed to. He ruffled my hair softly and said...
"I know it, just wait me babe (I know it, just waiting for me unfortunately)" last wordsmade ​​me a little gasp and also managed to make my cheeks red as ripe tomatoes this. I really love this namja? Ahh I don't know.

 

"I'll wait you, Gongchan Shik" formed a smile on my face.

 

"Uh, I love him too? Aisshhhitting my head repeatedly.
 
- FIN -