Chapter 1

My dose of smile.

Crying as tears started to flow down my cheek when he said that we should broke up.

him.

Crying harder as my face hit the pillow. Starting to question the world why they did this to me? What have I done wrong? As cliché as it sounds, the answer to the question is that I’m not pretty enough to his standard (we dated for only five months but still).

him.

My heart wrenched in disgusted as I still am crying after that hurtful broke-up with him a few weeks ago. Whenever my friends try to cheer me up, I just look at them in the eye and smile. Said that I am fine. No worries. I’m totally over it. But deep inside I still am crying. Hurt. The feeling of this makes me want to throw up.

him.

Months later, found out that he already got a girlfriend who is up to his standard. him and his .

I denied all the feeling that I feel in my heart. The hurt still there but it is small.

I try to move on by going on blind dates that my friends set up for me. Met a few guys but they don’t have ‘the’ feeling. The butterflies is not there.

Then he came. His name was Lee Taeyong. His a bit older than me by three years. His a rapper in a group known as NCT. I didn’t expected to be set up to a celebrity. I don’t know how my friends even set this up for me. But I got to tell you guys this. He's actually a sweet man. He is kind and worries a lot especially when it comes to s. He also rambled a lot. I like that about him.

We talked for hours and hours as we have so much things common. We just clicked. He asked to meet again so I agree immediately.

He paid for our drinks and get this HE pecked me on the cheek!! I was shocked as I stare at him. But chuckled after when I saw that he was also surprised by his own action. We laugh it off and just stare at each other eyes, smiling.

He waved goodbye at me as he had to go because he got an important schedule to go to. I waved back at him biting off the smile that trying to slip off my face.

When night came, my friends started to blow up my phone with messages asking me how the date goes. I told them to Skype me instead. So we sign in to our account and video call. I told them all the event that happened and they squealed so loudly that I started to regret using my headphones.

I asked them on how they set me up with the Lee Taeyong. They told me that they know him because they are friends with him since SOPA. And I was like WHAT?! How does that happened! I glared at both of them through the camera lens of my PC in anger. How dare they betray me? They apologized to me for betraying on our friendship.

I haven’t introduced my two friends yet right? They are Mina and Kyle.

They may look like a couple but they’re not. They like to fight a lot like Tom and Jerry but they love each other like sister and brother.

Mina have a boyfriend whose name is Bang Chan (I kinda laugh when she told me his real name) and we call him Chan.

Kyle is still single and like to stay like that for now. He's like a protective brother to both Mina and I. He actually punch my ex whose name I don’t want to speak of when he found out he broke up with me because of a petty reason. Kyle is the one who recommend me to go on blind dates to forget about the hurt I felt. And I agree to his idea immediately. He is like a reliable brother that you ever had.

Just to let you know, Kyle is three year older than me (the same age as Taeyong) and Mina is two years older than me.

We talked for hours and hours. I yawned and Mina suggest that we end the call since it’s already 10.15 pm and we have class to go tomorrow. We end the call with a goodbye (and a flying kiss goodnight from Mina while Kyle flicked it away).

I laughed as Mina glared at the camera knowing its for Kyle flicking her flying kiss away before all of us ended the call. I just love my friends so much that I started to appreciated their friendship even though we're like different (Kyle is half Korean half American while Mina is a proud chinese girl and I, a born Malay girl).

I washed my feet before I go to bed. I pull the cover to my body as it was cold and smiled as I recalled the event that goes on today. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.