Chapter 001

My Arrogant Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Taeyeon busy checking her outfits before going to work. Well, working as a secretary, her attire must be clean and comfortable. As a secretary as well, her outfits will be a black belted pencil skirt and a crochet tie front ruffle sleeve blouse with her hair down, a blonde one and her light make up.

 

As she checking in the mirror, her phone buzzling as Yuri's name appear on her phone screen.

 

She answering while her eyes still look in the mirror.

 

"What?" 

 

"Are you already at your office?" 

 

"No. I'm still at home, why?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Can you fetch me? My car was broke and I'm lazy to going with bus." 

 

Taeyeon can't say no and just hummed, "okay." 

 

"Thank you." and the line, was off as Yuri hang up. 

 

After she satisfied with her look, she take her keys at her night stand before going out from her room. She make a breakfast for herself. It just a simple breakfast, a tuna sandwich.

 

After she making a sandwich, she making a hot chocolate and serve with a bottle. Then, she brought to her car and eating there while going to Yuri's apartment that not far away from where she living right now. 

 

As she start her engine, she make sure that she wearing a seltbelt before drove away.

 

Her car stopped at traffic light when it turn to red light as she sings a song that play on the radio.

 

[Troye Sivan - Youth] 🎶

 

She take out her phone that beside her seat and checking if Yuri left her message and there's nothing.

 

She hummed whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter