Chapter 1

Antagonist

"Did you see him, Van? He's so adorable,  gosh.  How could god create someone as perfect as he is , like..  How?! "

"For the last time,  nay. Yes. And no,  he's not that adorable."

Well, hello fellas.  My name's Nay. If you don't know me,  you better start knowing me know. As you can see, I'm just your typical any highschool girl in this world.  Hanging out with friends,  having some crush.
Well..  Maybe more then just a crush:)

"Nay!  Your spacing out again,  come on!  The bells already ringing."
And yes,  that voice over there is my best friend. Vania,  we like to call her Van for short actually.

Ok back to the story..

"Oh yea,  sorry. I'm just daydreamed, me and Sehun getting married in the beach. I'll wear the white dress with-"
I don't even finish my words before Vania dragged me to the cafeteria.

" Yea-Yea,  Hurry up. I'm starving. I wonder, what's lunch today hmm."

" Well, probably just the usual. A paste of slimey thing that they called corn soup. It didn't even taste like it! And an apple? I guess?."

"Eww. Do you think our tuition fee could be stolen or something. Our parents paid so much for our education and here their kids are being fed some . "

" I know right, wait. Is that him?  Omg,  did my hair looked fine?  Did I have something in my teeth?" I said while mirroring at van eye's to fix my hair. I know it's weird,  but her eyes are really big.  It's a habit that I kept through the old days.

"Don't worry,  you look fine. And stop looking at my eyes.  It's getting weird. "

" Ok cool and sorry darling,  I can't.It's your parents fault to create a big pair of eyes in your body. "
I winked at her and go towards him.. My everything.

"Hey handsome. How ya doing? " I said while holding his hand.

"I'm doing fine. " He brushed my hands off.  God,  he always do this.  But that insanely just make me want him more.  I know it's weird, a girl chasing a boy. Ain't boys are the one who suppose to chase girl?..  But he just makes me so crazy of him.

"I see,  ain't you asking me back? " I said while looking towards his eyes.

"No."

And that's it. He just literally ignored me.  But that's alright,  I ain't giving up that easily. I'll just follow him until he want to talk with me.

While i'm in my mind,  he suddenly shakes my shoulder.
"Ehm.  Yes?  You changed your mind?  What do you want to ask me? "

"Uh, no. I just want go to the restroom.  Do you want to follow me in?"

"I'll even follow you to the hell, handsome." I said while smirking.
"Even I want to go to the bathroom to see yours,  I want our first time to be special. And that's definitely not in the school bathroom."

He just froze.

I liked seeing him frozing from my words. But as much as i like it, it's kinda weird for a boy and a girl to stand in front of the boy restroom.

"Well,  Lunch's gonna over soon. But, at least-" I suddenly kissed him on his lips.
"I already have my snack."