The Valentines Day

If We Fall In Love

January 31

"aah, is that true?" 

"Yes Alena? looks like your not interested on it?" Janice replied,

"how can she be interested about the valentines day if she doesn't have a boyfriend? shes not like you Janice" Marian said with a confident look

"Well I will help Alena to find someone who is willing to date with her"-Janice

"no stop girls, im not interested, indeed"- Alena replied so disappointed  and her friends stared at her.

"I guess, your still in love with Larvin don't you?"-Janice murmured.

The bell rung before she can answer Janice's question and they urgently prepared their things before the teacher will enter the room. During the class, Alena keep thinking about Janice's question "your still inlove with Larvin don't you?" , Larvin is her last boyfriend who promised to date her on valentines day but she has been dumped by him.

----

While she is walking went back home she saw Zoran, walking went back home too, she ran over him and say "Hey Zoran!", he looked back and he saw her running.

"What now?"- Zoran asked.

"What now? no nothing! I just want to go home with you" Alena replied while shes  getting her bag.

"What are you doing?" he asked again.

"oohhh haha! nothing Zoran I just wanted to pick my Walkman here in my bag (while searching it in her bag) oooh here it is"

"a Walkman? huh? you're still using a Walkman?"

"yes, what's wrong with that?" she replied while fixing her messy bag and suddenly she forgot that shes holding her Walkman in the right hand and it flips over the ground and now its broken.

"look what you've done? you should be careful on what you are doing! you're not a child anymore!" Zoran shouted to her and started to walk more faster.

"Hey! It is not my fault! wait for me Zoran!" she picked up the broken Walkman and run again to Zoran.

"aaHHH!! its gone! its broken! Why your so mean to me?! I don't really understand girls who are falling in love with a monster like you"- she said angrily while trying to fix the Walkman.

"Then you don't understand yourself because once in your life you have been one of those girls? haha stop kiddin me Tweety Bird(*bird brain)" - he replied.

Alena suddenly remember the valentines day.

"Ah! hey monster! what is your plan in this up coming valentines day? are you going to date someone?" Alena asked him.

"huh? that was a joke" a short reply from him.

"well you know? dating with the one you love or your girlfriend?"

"the one i love? you mean love? you really do believe in that?"

"yes! indeed"- she replied more louder.

"can you please stop talking about sh**s like that, lets go home" Zoran replied.

Alena remembered that Zoran really doesn't believe in love even though he is having a girlfriends, he doesn't feel love in anybody, including her because for him it is just an illusion.

*evening*

Alena is lying down in bed and just keep thinking about what happened lately.

"am i still in love with Larvin? well i know it is already 7 months after we broke up but.... noooo, I'm not in love with him anymore! I'm over him so stop thinking about it Alena" she murmured to herself and getting up to bed.

She went out to buy some snacks and she saw zoran drinking a beer in can.

"hey your drinking?" she murmured to him.

"what are you doing? it is already 9:30 PM" he replied and drink again the beer.

"i know you Zoran, there is something in your mind that keeps youuu.. wondering?" she softly asked him trying to look into his eyes.

"Im having a hard time doing this"- then looked into Alena's eye in reply.

"why? aaahhm, what are you doing?" Alena replied trying to understand him.

"haha you really looks like an innocent one." he smiled and Alena smiled to in reply.

"so are you going to date someone on 14?" Zoran asked her with a little smile in his lips.

"why did you ask?"

"lately it looks like you really want to talk about that?"

"ahaha no i don't have a date on valentines day, how about you?" she replied

" well i dont know, if someone would ask me i would, why does every valentines day youuu.."

"STOP! i know! i always get dumped by boys, and.. i dont understand them" Alena took one beer and drink it, Zoran was shocked for what she have done.

"Hey.! i dont asked you to drink this!" he shouted and took the beer at her hands

"why? is it wrong? to look for someone who can spare the whole day with you on valentines day?! is it wrong to trust someone who you have loved? and in the end? he will leave you? and alters you with a girl who looks like a Barbie?!" Alena suddenly cried and Zoran node at her.

"your the one who choose it, , your the one who fall in love... but you know Alena its not...."

"so it is not love again?!! is that what are you going to say again and again?!! oohh my tired" she continue crying and then he replied

"yes! it is not love or true love or anything else, you know what? because if you really do believe in love you should know the real definition of it.." he replied with higher voice and Alena stop crying and looks like she is analyzing what he said.

"for you to know love, love never end, love is not love which can alters when it alternation finds, it is not when you are tired you will getting sick of it. it is no matter how hard can be, no matter how long you have to wait or no matter how painful can be, you will never stop loving that person" -he said with a calm voice.

She realized that Zoran got a point, and he is right. If you really love each other you will never try to think or to let them go. And she remembered her relationship with Larvin who made her believe that he really loves her, but in the end he dumped her.

"im sorry" he murmured

"no, its ok, you're right"

"lets just not talk about it, come with me."

"where are we going?" she is watching Zoran

"noodles?" he smiled and Alena also smiled in reply and stop crying. They went to a convenient store to buy some foods and went back home.

----------------

February 8

Alena is with the girls. They are so busy talking with their boyfriends on the phone, and Alena is just watching them.

"Alena? why your not saying anything since morning? do you have any problem?" Janice asked her.

"yeah shes right Alena, just tell us about it, so we can help you"-Marian

"no im fine, i think i need some air outside, excuse me girls" she replied and urgently run out to the door.

 

"whats happening to me?, oh my, i cant do this anymore, i have to stop thinking about Larvin, he got a new one, he is not coming back"

--------

Evening

Alena is knocking at Zoran's door and when he opens it  "I need someone to talk with" she said.

"you know what? I've been thinking about valentines day" she murmured.

"and..... i cant get over with his promise"-she continued.

"promise of whom?" he asked

"Larvin..."

then he stopped walking.

"can i ask you something?" he said.

"what?"

"when was the last time that you have dated someone in valentines day?" he asked.

"almost 4 years ago... with you" she murmured.

He was shocked and laugh.

"you mean?.... haha" he exactly dont know what to say to her...

"dont feel so pity on me, its not my fault" she continued

 

"no, dont focus your mind on being dumped by so many times, you know what? you're the most beautiful friend of mine" he looked into her eyes and smiled.

"stop kidding me, im hungry, lets go home" she continued with a little smile.

---------

February 14

"Hey Alena what are you doing?" Janice asked her while walking with Alena.

"doing just fine" and she winked at her."

"so... are you going to date with Martin?" Alena continued

"yes, of course he is my boyfriend and he told me that he have a surprise for me and it makes me feel so excited, ahaha" Janice replied while laughing.

"and you? Alena? do you have a date too? or do you want to go with us if you dont have?"

"no, my parents called me last night and they want me to be there and i think its more better for me to go home than to date with somebody(this is not true), and i dont want to ruin your date, its your date not mine" Alena replied with a smile.

"oh he's here, were going Alena, are you sure you are fine?" she asked.

"yes, im fine. Just enjoy this day OK?" she smiled and wink

 

"she is such a lucky girl, why is it she always have a date every valentines day? is it because shes beautiful and y?"

 

-------

While she is walking way back home she saw Zoran sitting beside her house.

"Zoran? what are you doing there?" she asked

"nothing, is it wrong to sit in here?"

"no i mean, your not going somewhere?"

"why? do you want to go somewhere?" he smiled

"heeey, are you asking me to go out with you?" she asked while she's laughing

"no"

she was pissed off a little

"then what?"

"i went to the market and i saw so many couples out there and they look very funny" he said and laugh

" ahaha, that was an expected thing for this day, have you forgotten that today is valentines day? today, i saw almost... oh my, i forgot because i saw so many couples too, they really look soo happy with their boyfriend" she said and her eyes looked around like she is thinking

"ok fine! i know you want to go out with me.. so lets go"  he said and took her hands

"hey wait! where are we going?" she asked and looking to his eyes.

"it is better to go out somewhere than to spare the whole day here without doing anything and just listening to your dramas right?" he said and smiled at her and while they are walking he asked her

"where do you want to go first?"

"no i dont know! your the one who asked to date with me so your the one to decide where were going"

"you really love acting like Tweety bird dont you?"

"hey, were going to date so dont start an argue with me"

"this is my first friendly date" she continued

and he took her hand as they walk together. They really looks like that they are true couples and Zoran was so sweet all day long.

"it is a date even were just friends... Zoran is so amazing, he is such a good friend tough there was a time that were fighting and in the end, he will revile his good charm. Thank you Zoran"- she said to herself at her mind.

Alena was very happy because at the end of the day, someone asked her to date even tough it is a friendly date but she was happy that is was Zoran.

-The End of Chapter 1