Hana

The Bully and The Geek

Everyone in the classroom is in deep concetration. Only the sound of the scribbling pens can be heard. Most of the students are squeezing their brains out while answering the test questions. " 2 minutes left." The teacher announced while roaming around the classroom. Other students were groaning in frustration while the others just gave up. " there's no hope." a student sighed. 

 

"Okay time's up! Pass your papers." The midterm exams had just ended like that. Students started to gather after their class and talked about the answers, how they did well or how did they mess up the exams. But there is one guy who is always the calmest every after exam. He has black fluffy hair, a big eyeglasses that is covering his already big eyes and well proper uniform. "Jihoon-ah~ how well did you to our exams?" His bestfriend Woojin went to his table and ask him. " Well, despite of being short on time. I can say that I aced it." Jihoon smiles proudly at himself. Woojin grinned at him "yeokshi! Park Jihoon! Best geek friend ever!" He wrapped his arm around Jihoon's neck and ruffle his hair. " you should have gave me your answer. You punk!" Now it's Jihoon turn to chuckle. " but you fairly do well on your own woojin-ah" Woojin pursed his lips and nods "you're right! And as if there's anyone can beat you."

 

It is already half of the semester, things in highschool is very normal as what Jihoon is experiencing. He is the class president, he got good no, more like excellent grades, he got a bestfriend and he liked studying. He is pretty much in his comfort zone. He is not getting affected by people who calls him geek because that's true. He thinks that life in highschool really do involves labels. As much as he wants to be on the cooler side. He is quite shy to get out of the status quo. He is more than thankful that his bestfriend Woojin is his classmate. They are childhood friends because they are neighbors. Woojin on the other hand is the sporty guy in the classroom. He is already part of the soccer team. They have quite different personalities but hey they clicked together. 

 

Well just like any other teenager, Park Jihoon is no less than a normal one because he got a crush! Every lunchtime he purposely passed by the gym to have a sight of the sophomore basketball captain Kang Daniel. He is the boy next door type of guy, tall, have great proportion, an angelic eyesmile and an addicting laugh. He is that all the perfect visual God has made but Park Jihoon definitely would go for substance over matter.

The thing is he started to like Daniel when he saved him in the library. He fell on the ladder while trying to get a book.  He prepared himself to hit the floor hard but when after few seconds he felt that someone caught him. He opened his eyes and saw the worried expression on Daniel's eyes. He was being carried in a bridal style. "Thank goodness I caught you, are you okay?" Park Jihoon started to hear bells while his heart was thumping. He was speechless and was managed to just nod. Daniel put him down and grinned at him. "I am glad you're fine. You were almost there, oh..I see.that you are a freshman. Hi my name is Kang Daniel." He beamed and offered his hand. Jihoon blinked a few times before shaking his hand "hello sunbae-nim, my name is Park Jihoon. Uh.. thank you for saving me." He bowed politely and Daniel found it cute. "No worries. Jihoonie" he ruffles his hair that made him blush. Surely, Kang Daniel is kind and have great manners which made Jihoon like him more. 

 

 

------ TBC

Hehe~ so yeah I managed to write a one chappie. I know I am not good with my grammar but IDRC. Hehehe~ I will try to go through with it some other time. But I hope you will look forward on the next chapter.hehe  thank you!!

 

 

Xoxo 😍😍😍