Chapter 1

DEBT PAYMENT

After death of my mother father started to drown his sadness in gambling more then before. When he won some money he immediately lost them in another bet, but he isn’t good in it, so he always loses. Father doesn’t have job, so I had to found part time job after school, but we still don’t have enough money from proper living and food. We are living in small flat in poor district of Seoul.

Father’s debt is raising and raising so much and so quickly that one evening we have unexpected visit – five men with guns.

I am doing my homework when someone is knocking on doors of our flat. Father goes to open the door and from tone of his voice I can hear that something is wrong. One of them grabbed my father under his neck and pushed him inside. He is aiming gun at me and at father. Another two men are searching in our flat. I don’t know what they think they will find here. We don’t have money, for s sake I don’t even have phone! Suddenly their boss stepped to the room. It is Taecyeon, well-known boss of Seoul’s mafia. He sits across the table and stares at me.

“Sang Hoon do you know how much you owe me?”

Father is sweating hard and I am shaking in fear.

“More than four millions won. I am little bit worried that you are not paying the debt and continue in losing more and more money every day. How are you going to pay the money back when you don’t have job?”

Taecyeon slammed his hand against the table.

“It is shame that your son must wear these rags because he really beautiful boy. I am thinking about taking him as payment. What do you think about my offer?”

I am shocked and look at my father with open mouth. Father looks like he is thinking about this crazy offer for real. After while he nods and doesn’t even look at me.

“Okay…”

He whispered and I was standing there like statue. No! He can’t mean this seriously. Two men grab me by elbows and drags me to the doors. I am fighting with them, but I am to weak and small. I am still trying to break freak from their grip. I was calling my father for help, but he was just standing in our flat staring into nothing. They were dragging me to black luxury van. I was screaming and the one bulky man lost his temper and slapped me across my face so strong that my head hit the wall next to me. I have blood in my mouth and there is ringing in my ears but I don’t stop to fight with them because after they get me inside it will be the end. Suddenly they hit me in head again and the world went black.

When I wake up again we are still in the van and we are driving on highway. I have tied hands behind my back and piece of clothes is in my mouth as gag. My screaming is useless and my head is throbbing so bad that I feel sick. Taecyeon turns to me from passenger seat and I tried to kick him in his stupid sadistic face but the bulky gorilla next to me punch me in face and pushed me back in my seat. I feel hot blood pouring from my nose and shake in fear and anger. How could father do this to me? It is all his fault but I am the one who is going to suffer. What is he going to do to me? After long drive on road in woods we are in front of huge residence. They drag me out of the car and Taecyeon grabs me behind my neck and drags me inside. The house is not just huge, but it is ing luxurious, every inch is screaming how rich he is. Marble floor, old painting on walls and many antiques. Taecyeon drags me up stairs. This floor has modern furniture, but he drags me up another stairs on attic. He stopped and tapped long code on the doors lock. He shoved me inside and shut the door. I am standing on red fluffy carpet and shake in fear. Taecyeon is observing me like I am piece of meat and he is hungry predator. He pushed me on bed and sits on my stomach. I feel his hard pressing against my shirt and suddenly kissed me all over my face. I am trying to move my head away from him, but he catch my face between his big palms and continues in kissing me. Finally he stopped and grabs me by hips. He easily flips me on my stomach and starts to pull my pants. In moment when his hands weren’t gripping my hips I jumped from the bed and run to the door. My hands are still tied and I am still gagged but I am trying to scream for help. But of course no one comes to rescue me just Taecyeon drags me back to bed. I fell on my knees and cry. He finally takes of the gag and I am screaming for help, then beg him for let me go and then yell insult. Taecyeon kneeled in front of me and looks in my eyes.

“It is useless to try to escape. Moreover it only turns me on even more when they are fighting and screaming. But no one was so beautiful as you. So skinny, with skin smooth as velvet and white as snow. And such nice black hair. You look like a doll not like a being from this world.”

He grabs me by my tied hands and toss me on bed.

“I will leave you alone for today because you are hurt and scared. But tomorrow I will come for a visit.”

Taecyeon pulls out injection with clear substance and stabbed it in my arm before I could try to fight with him. Then he takes of my clothes and gets of me. I am trying to move but to my shock I can’t feel my limbs. Before he gets from the room I am fast asleep. When I wake up in the morning I think that last night was just a bad dream but when I open my eyes I see that it is truth. Father payed his debt by his own son and now I am property of mafia boss.