OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggg?:(

My little sonic:The other world: True love or not?

(Most of this chapter is from my dream from last night. BEGIN) Rainbow Dash had met Sonic the other day. She had a crush on him. She felt that he was the same way. He sat next to her on the bus. When they got to the school they went in some room with a silvery locker thing it had a metal keyhole, there was a peep open. A girl named Amy Rose was in it, Behind a door which was right next to the locker thing. Rainbow Dash was there (Sonic POV NOW) I looked behind the door and kissed rainbow dash. (Rainbowdash was filled with stars and diddnt notice when sonic put her in the locker and brought amy out) I  kissed Amy. Shadow was walking by but diddnt notice. I kissed Amy again. Shadow saw this time. Shadow: !. (3rd persons POV) RD couldnt concintrate in class.

Teacher: RAINBOW DASH!

Rainbow Dash:  Sorry teacher. Something awesome happend.

Bout a week later  Rainbow Dash saw Sonic kiss Amy. And Again. And Again. And Again. After the last time she went to go to talk to him but he walked right into her, which made her fall down "OW!" She yelled

The next day she sat in bed crying. "Rainbow dash whats wrong" Asked her mother Still crying, rainbow dash answered "A week ago, my crush kissed me, but yesterday i saw him kiss another girl, and again, and again, and again, when i went to talk to him he walked right into me. it made me fall down" Rainbow Dash answered " "So your crying because you fell down" Replied her mother. Rainbow Dash looked annoyed at her mom. "Im joking!" She said. "Talk to the principal." "What could he do?" Wondered Rainbow Dash. "I heard some bully in there" Said her mother. On the bus, she saw Sonic and Amy sit together. They kissed, again. Rainbow Dash felt sad. The new girl came up to Rainbow Dash "Can I sit here?" She asked."Sure" Said Rainbow Dash sadly. "Is something wrong?" The pink haired new girl asked. Rainbow Dash told her the story "Oh my" Said the pink haired girl "Maybe you should talk to the principal?
"Thats what my mom said, I will." Said Rainbow Dash. "Oh my, now im not being my kind self. I'm Fluttershy. Whats your name?" She said "Rainbow Dash" She told the principal the story. Sonic had to stay for a longer time in Sci.