Thank You

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 When I first saw her, I thought she was a blessing.

 

 I always live alone, it's good, I will only cared for me and myself.

 Before I hold her in my arms, I didn’t know that the world I was in was this bright.


 I just finished my project, get out from the library I was in a few hours ago. A sudden appearance of the girl that almost falling if I didn't take it in any second, But I failed to stand my ground and falling to the hard floor of the library's hallway, with her on top of me.

 I was lost in her beautiful brown eyes for seconds, it's screams peace and I just want to drown into it.

 Realizing everything, she immediately stand up from her position. I followed her too.

 "are you okay ?" she asked shyly.

 How beautiful she is that I think she is unreal. Even her voice sounds like honey, Too sweet that I can just nodded my head.

 "I'm okay. How about you ? Did you hurt ?" I asked her worriedly.

 she started to smile, the sweetest smile I ever seen. I swear her smile can brighten up the whole universe, I wonder if the sun even jealous of her.

 "I'm okay, thank you."

 Like sunshine, she fell down to me.

 

Our 2nd met is at the afternoon that day I first met her...

 I was just back from the campus when I saw someone crying just a few doors from my small flat. I decided to come closer to the crying figure. A girl.

 "excuse me, but are you okay miss ?"

 She turned her head at me, with the dim  lights I was be able to recognize her.
I don't even know what happened to me when I just kneel down to her level before embrace her shaking body. I tried to calm her down But she cried even harder. It's making me panicked, I moved away thinking maybe she bothered by me but she grabs my coat tightly. I just blinked and stayed in that position.

 For some reason I don't know what, Hearing her cries makes me hurt.

 "hey are..."

 "please just hug me."

 I never know that will be the only thing that I will do for the rest of my life.

 I want her to lean on me..

 It's not that hard to believe when we started become closer. When she said yes to my confession, i'm willing to give her the best of me.

 I was always feel down because of those bad words thrown at me, but I know there's nothing would ever take me down when I'm with her.

 No matter what anyone says to me now, all mattered is her.

After I met her, I fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter