Chapter 1: Fanmeet ❥

Fanmeet

HELLOOOOO!! This is My first Monsta X fanfiction here on aff! (I have others related to other groups please check them out haha self-promotion) I really hope you enjoy this story because it's gonna be a wild ride and I'm going to bring about a love story different from the rest but special in it's own way. A fangirls dream!!!

Please Enjoy!

 ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ 

Mi cha stared at her reflection in the mirror. She pondered over whether her decision to wear a white crop top and ripped jeans with black converses was the right decision for where they were going.

Yah! Hurry up man!! You look fine~ we’re gonna be late and miss out on the front seats! We’re already foreigners so you don’t have to worry about people starring because they’re gonna stare anyways! So come on man we need to gooooo.

Hye jeong’s voice echoes from the front door, where she is currently standing already dressed up and ready to leave. She grins at the sight of her best friend, Mi cha making her appearance at the front door in her millionth outfit and she looks her up and down and smiles.

I don’t even know why you were stressing over what to wear. You look amazing! Even the oppas are gonna stare omg. Now come on!” She exclaims as she drags Mi cha out of the door and out of their apartment building.

They enter the taxi and when the taxi driver motions to Hye jeong to get ready to pay now since they’re nearing the building, Mi cha starts to become nervous. Hye jeong notices her weird silence and looks at her with understanding.

Don’t get nervous. Trust me it’s gonna be fine and you’re gonna be so happy by the end of today, trust me.”

Well, of course, you can say that since you’ve already met them but what am I going to do. I’m actually going to see them in real life. I’m actually going to see him.”

Hye jeong laughed at Mi cha’s speech as she knew that was exactly how she felt when she went to her first fan meet and met VIXX.

The taxi arrived at the place and already the sight of a large group of fans that were already lined up had Mi cha wanting to run away.

I-I don’t think I can do this.

Come onnn Mi cha I already told you that they’re like the best people to talk to. Even Jooheon said that I was ‘cool’ and he was acting so funny with me in the first fan meet! You’ll love it.

Can’t we just cancel? We can just give the passes to someone el-

WHAT?! Yah! I worked hard to get the points on the fan café and win the competition for your birthday and so we’re going. Period.

The driver clears his throat and both of the girls realise that they haven’t left the taxi yet. They both bow and apologise and then join the queue of fangirls and luckily at that exact time the doors open for the fans that came early to have front row entry. They quickly join the group and enter the venue. They manage to get the second row seats close to where the panel full of water bottles and stacks of albums were.  They looked around in awe at the beautifully decorated hall full of Monsta X posters and banners. Then the room light dims and ‘Hero’ instrumental starts playing and everyone starts screaming. They join in and start screaming when the sight of blonde hair comes into view and then Hyungwon steps out followed by I.M, Kihyun, Jooheon, Shownu, Minhyuk and finally Wonho.  Hye jeong looked at Mi cha and she was frozen. The boys started dancing around the stage and mimicking their routine as they all found their way to their seats. They started looking around and waving at everybody and Jooheon shouted out a greeting to the fans and so did the other members and the day began. The fans started making requests as the boys started signing the albums and they got up and fulfilled them by dancing, performing aegyo or even punishing each other. Soon enough Mi cha started to have fun and she was laughing like everybody else and not feeling nervous anymore.  Hye jeong watched the members that were laughing at Shownu trying to do his ‘aegyo’ and her eyes trailed to the one member at the end that wasn’t looking at him at all. Wonho’s eyes were focused in her direction, or should she say in the direction of the person next to her. Mi cha was oblivious to any of this as she continued laughing with everyone else as Minhyuk tried to teach Shownu how to do aegyo and Jooheon was arguing with him on how to do it properly.  Hye jeong kept on looking back at Wonho and his eyes were on nobody else but Mi cha. It wasn’t as if he was staring at her but he was gazing at her. Every time she smiles or did a small action with her hair his gaze changed slightly and he was even more intrigued. Hye jeong smiled at this knowledge and only wished that they would be given the chance to talk to them but she knew that they couldn’t that day due to them being very tired from their schedules and already having fan meets in other locations around Seoul.

Eventually, their 3 hours of Monsta X time came to an end and all the remaining albums were signed. The fans moaned and awwh’d  at the boys saying their goodbye’s and clearing their stuff and then suddenly Wonho went to all the members and gathered them together in a circle to whisper to them and they all nodded in agreement to what he said and then he rushed over to their manager and the manager seemed to agree with what he said and so Wonho ran up to the front of the stage and announced:

Since you guys have been so nice to us today we have decided to do a special meet and greet time with all of you here!” The fans cheered and Hye jeong’s face brightened at the knowledge that it may not be because of the fans but because of a certain someone. She smirked to herself and her ‘knowing’ look didn’t go unnoticed by Mi cha but she just dismissed at as she thought she was probably acting like that because she knew that Mi cha would get the chance to meet her bias face to face.

Chairs were set up across from the boys and the fans were instructed that they could sit for a couple seconds with each member and then move on quickly to the last member in the row which was Wonho who would give them their signed cd. They waited nervously until it was their row’s turn and Mi cha followed behind Hye jeong as they started approaching the members. Mi cha’s nerves started to grow as she heard Hye jeong and Jooheon laughing about something, whilst Hyungwon grabbed her arm faking jealously and saying ‘she’s mine’ and they all blurted out laughing again whilst the two boys fake fought over her. Mi cha succeeded in making I.M do aegyo for her and making Minhyuk call her by name and when Hye jeong finished with her time with Wonho and got up, her heart sank as her body filled with nerves.

She moved over to the seat in front of him and as soon as they made eye contact she froze. They both stared at each other and Wonho wouldn’t stop staring at her face and so she decided to break the awkward silence by saying a soft “H-Hi.” His face broke into a grin and Mi cha felt her face growing hot suddenly. She managed to confess to Wonho that he was her favourite member and his face brightened up tremendously. He seemed really touched by her words and as he was responding, one of Mi cha’s baby hairs escaped from her hair tie and his hand automatically went to her face to brush it away. His arm froze in position as he realised what he just did and Mi cha was too shocked to respond. The security guard told them that their time was up and they quickly bowed to each other and Wonho quickly handed her the cd as she rushed out of her seat and ran outside to where Hye jeong was waiting.

How was it?!” Hye jeong asked her and Mi cha couldn’t help the smile on her bright red face and that was enough of a response for Hye jeong to understand that it went well. As they were talking in the lobby suddenly Mi cha’s stomach growled and she covered in shock.

I-I think I need to go to the bathroom.”

O-Oh okay should I come with you?

No! It’s okay just wait here.” She exclaimed before rushing over to the bathroom and throwing up in the toilet.

Wow, I so nervous today it made my body act up so much.” She said to herself. She left the bathroom and went back to Hye jeong who then grabbed her as soon as she approached her.

Where are we going?!” She exclaimed.

To get some coffee.”

But you don’t even drink coffee!

Just shut up and follow me!

They arrived at a coffee shop not far from the venue of the fanmeet. Hye jeong gave Mi cha her bag and told her to go and get a seat while she took their orders and so Mi cha went to a table. As she approached the table she lost some of her balance as she didn’t notice the extra step she had to make to reach the table there and so she tripped. She was going to fall forward into the table but she knew that was a bad idea so she leaned back so she could fall on her and right when her eyes saw the ceiling she felt a warm arm around her exposed waist (due to her crop top) and she was quickly balanced right up again. She turned round to see who helped her and she dropped both her and Hye jeong’s bags.

Gwenchana? (Are you okay?)” Wonho asked with a worry-filled expression. Mi cha jumped and gasped at the sight and only then did she notice that his arm was still around her waist. He looked down and slowly removed it before giving her a sheepish grin.

I guess you are the lucky fan then.” He winked at her.

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ 

dun dun DUNNNN-

pLeAsE bare with the cringiness at the start XD I promise it won't be like this for long!! Things are gonna start getting good real soon! (I have a LOT of drama installed for this story)

NEW UPDATE WILL BE COMING SOON SO STAY TUNED!!

Please Subscribe, Comment and Upvote (Motivates me to upload moreee haha)

Thanks so much for reading!

~TheFifikid