Final

Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Too cold. Why is it too cold? Yoongi thought, covering himself with his thick blanket on his shoulder.

 

He doesn't feel well today. His body felt so tired and his head felt like it's gonna explode. He shifted his position to the right. The dizziness still remained in his head. His throat is dry. He sat up but, he felt like the world is spinning so he lied down, covering himself with his thick blanket again.

 

I'm sick

 

He thought and coughed. He really needed water. So, he opened his mouth and called his boyfriend, Jimin, but his throat hurts. He cleared his throat and called Jimin again but it isn't working. His voice is too low and raspy to be heard by the younger.

 

Meanwhile, Jimin was preparing for work. He's a dance teacher in a children's school with his best friend as a music and arts teacher, Jeon-Kim Taehyung. 

 

He and Yoongi have been together for three years and been living in the same roof for a year. Yoongi was a songwriter and a producer with his friends, Hoseok and Namjoon for nine years. 

 

He usually gets up earlier than the older. The older gets up at 8 or 9 AM. He gets up at 5 AM for a morning exercise and prepares for work at 7 AM. 

 

He went to his and Yoongi's room. He opened the door and was greeted by the older's back. 

 

He walked towards him and sat at the edge of the bed. 

 

"Hey hyung, I have to go to work now. Your breakfast is at the dining table." He said, smiling at him.

 

Yoongi, being a stubborn man he is, decided that he'll not tell the younger about his condition. Because, he knew that he'll skip work and take care of him. And he doesn't want that. He knows how much Jimin loves his work. 

 

He hid himself on his thick blanket so that, Jimin will not see his face. He easily knows if one person is sick or not. He cleared his throat softly and gulped his saliva. 

 

"Jimin..." He called, relief that his voice was not very evident that his not feeling well.

 

"Yes, hyung?" The younger answered, "C-could....could you p-please... bring my breakfast here? And.... also a glass a-and the water pitcher." He cursed himself quietly.Why the hell did I stuttered?

 

Jimin was confused. Is he okay? He asked himself but shrug. Maybe he's just tired because he always went home late. But, his voice doesn't sound good. 

 

He nodded and smiled, "Okay. I'll place it on the nightstand." He said before getting up, he glanced at the older once before leaving to get the older's breakfast.

 

Yoongi sighed in relief, glad that Jimin wasn't asking him questions if he's alright or is he sick.

 

Jimin went back, holding a tray of Yoongi's breakfast, placing it in the nightstand.

 

His phone suddenly rang. He fished his pocket, he looked at the ID caller before answering the call. 

 

"Taehyung-ah. Good morning." He greeted happily.

 

[Good morning too, hyung. Are you on your way right now? There is an urgent meeting of all of the teachers at 8 o'clock.]

 

"Oh okay. I'll be right there before 8. Bye!" He ended the call and face the older's back.

 

"Hyung, I'm going now. We're having an urgent meeting. Make sure to eat your breakfast, okay?" He said, but got no response from the older. Guess he slept back again.

 

He smiled, he went closer to his hyung and hugged him. 

 

"I love you, hyung. Take care. Don't overwork yourself, okay? I'll be waiting for you to come home." He said, before getting up. He grab his bag, putting on his coat and shoes,went out the house and took a bus going to work.

 

Meanwhile, Yoongi was still blushing at what the younger said earlier. Jimin is really sweet and thoughtful. He didn't know what he had done from the past to deserve him. 

 

He cares for him all the time, always giving him courage and to not push himself too much. He was always there for him, he made him feel loved and cared every minute, every day. And most of all, he never left him when he knew who he really was.

 

And that's the reason why he asked him out, courted him, and dated him. Jimin is perfect. Even though the younger won't believe him, he is perfect in his eyes.

 

He coughed, gathering his strength to sat up, and leaned on the headboard. 

 

He shut his eyes firmly and massaged his temples. He groaned in pain, reaching his breakfast on the nightstand.

 

After he ate his breakfast, he drank two glasses of water. The pain in his head and tiredness of his body was still there. And there is only one thing that he needed to take. 

 

Those ing medicines

 

He hates medicines. It would always make him even more dizzy after taking them but what else can he do? Medicines help him get better. 

 

He slowly removed his blanket off of him, carefully moving out of the bed. He slowly stand up, clutching the nightstand because he felt the world was really spinning. 

 

He clutched some strong furnitures for him to not fall down. When he finally made it to the bathroom, he opened the top drawers and searched for headache medicines.

 

He took one pill and slowly went back to his and Jimin's bedroom. He drank three glasses of water before lying down and covering himself with blanket. 

 

I hope I'll be better soon. I don't want to bother Jimin when he gets home. I don't want him to get tired even more by taking care of me. He said to himself before he drifted to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"See you tomorrow kids!" Jimin smiled at them, waving goodbye to his adorable little students.

 

"Goodbye, Teacher Park!" They said in unison, making him giggle by their cuteness.

 

He packed his things before going out of the classroom and locking it.

 

"Hyung! Wait for me!" He looked at the owner of the voice, a gray-haired boy walking towards him with a box smile.

 

"Let's go!" They walked, Taehyung handing Jimin the chocolate bubble tea. Jimin mumbled a "thanks" and took a sip.

 

"So, how's the married life with Jungkook?" He asked, smiling at the other. Well, Taehyung got married a few months ago with Hoseok's friend which is also Yoongi's friend, Jeon Jungkook. 

 

Taehyung smiled shyly, blushing at his best friend's question which made Jimin laugh.

 

"W-well.... it was amazing. Jungkook became more loving and caring. He always hugs me when I do something, givng me kisses every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to sleep. And..." He paused, which made Jimin curious and amazed.

 

"And?"

 

"And... he gets even more possessive than before." And that's when Jimin laughed so loudly, making the other look like a tomato.

 

"Of course. We all know Jungkook wants you for him. And only for him." He giggled, which made Taehyung hit him lightly on the shoulder.

 

"I know but he doesn't need to be. I'm all his and only his. No one else." The gray-haired male said and pouted, Jimin chuckled and patted his best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter