Chapter 1

Serendipity
Please log in to read the full chapter

The night poured into morning and the stars lost their sparkle, swallowed by the golden light of the rising sun. Someone was still lying in bed, his body curled up in the messy sheets, hand reaching to the other side of the bed, which was now empty and cold. A silhouette was standing in the bedroom door frame, grey smoke coming from his mouth, red lines on his back – memoirs of the past night- , head tilted and his eyes focused on the sleeping boy and his slightly parted lips.

After he finished his cigarette he looked for his pants and brushed the sleeping boy's cheek. Jimin squirmed and his lips. A soft chuckle broke the silence and he slowly opened his eyes.

It was mid June. The rain began to fall around 8am that Friday, but that wasn't what woke Yoongi up. The front door opened with a loud bang, followed by the annoying noise made by some plastic bags and then keys clicking against each other. He sat up on the bed and took a deep breath. A few seconds later he heard a fainted 'Hello!', but he didn't answer. He knew that he couldn't go back to sleep, not with all the commotion outside his room. Without much energy he put on some pants and a t-shirt, walked towards bedroom door and opened it. He stepped outside, making his way trough the boxes that were on the floor and walked towards the living room ready to scold the source off all that noise. As he entered the living room he looked around and saw nothing but piles of boxes and plastic bags.

He turned away only to bump into his new flat mate.

'I'm really sorry. Did I wake you? I'm gonna clean these soon. I woke you up, didn't I?', the boy said while scratching the back of his head. 'I'm Jimin by the way. Park Jimin. Nice to finally meet you', he said smiling as he reached his hand.

Yoongi took his hand and shook it. Jimin's had was small compared to Yoongi's and it was really warm. Without realizing, Yoongi hel

Please log in to read the full chapter