Chapter 1

PERFECT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PERFECT

A door knock, Yongguk get up from sofa to see who is behind the knock, his open the door and reveal his bandmates named Himchan, with few cans beer. “Can I stay here tonight?” Yongguk can sense something is wrong with Himchan, with his voice.

“Of course” Yongguk show Himchan his gummy smile, “Come in” Yongguk give space to Himchan to make his way inside, “I just order Pizza” Himchan put the plastic of can beer on the living room table, “That nice” Himchan take a sit on floor, his offer Yongguk a can of beer. Yongguk sit silently beside Himchan, “I know you wondering about Youngjae and Jongup, both of them still in studio, I came here after done my schedule” Himchan open one of the beer and take a sip, “You really can read me” Yongguk giggle, “We technically know each other too much” Himchan laughing.

Both of them enjoy the moment while watching random show in tv, drinking, and eating. Silent wrap around them, when there nothing to watch, Himchan the remote and turn the tv off.

“Do we need to be perfect all the time?”

Yongguk look at Himchan who are looking at the beer, “Why you think like that?” Himchan sigh, “I don’t know” Yongguk look down, he  don’t know how to say.

“When we don’t smile, people thought we are arrogant, when we don’t talk much, people thought we are rude, when we are friendly, people thought we are fake, when we are thick, we are fat to them” Himchan contro his voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter