PLOTLINES //

SERENE // YG ENT NEW GIRLGROUP // APPLYFIC ( IN THE MAKING )

♥ PLOTLINE 001 - VISUAL QUEEN

tumblr_inline_ow0x225fEV1v7buwa_540.giftumblr_inline_ow0x57aGQZ1v7buwa_540.giftumblr_inline_ow0upd55Jl1v7buwa_540.gif

POSITION: Leader, Main Rapper, Vocalist, Lead dancer, Visual

AGE RANGE : 1995-1997

EXTRA INFO: some reccomanded fcs are hirai momo, bae suzy, CLC seungyeon,  IU and Mina Myoui.  She has to be fluent in english, was born and lived in a english-speaking country for most of her life, and has trained for 7-10 years.  She was originally supposed to be in Blackpink, but Jisoo was chosen over her.

OPEN TAKEN

♥ PLOTLINE 002 -  TRIPLE THREAT

tumblr_inline_owsmfgdtyJ1v7buwa_540.giftumblr_inline_owsmrxSpfQ1v7buwa_540.giftumblr_inline_owsn2ajLtj1v7buwa_540.gif

POSITION: Lead vocalist, Face of group, Main dancer.

AGE RANGE: 1998-1999

EXTRA INFO: Recommanded fcs are Jang Yeeun, TWICE sana, Chungha, Twice Tzuyu, EXID's Junghwa. She trained for 4 to 6 years, was in a dating scandal with another idol in the past while still a trainee ( i recommend ikon or NCT members ), was a trainee at a smaller company before being accepted and changed into YG. 

OPEN TAKEN

♥ PLOTLINE 003 - THE DIVA

imageimageimage

POSITION: Main Vocalist

AGE RANGE: 1998-1999

EXTRA INFO: Recommanded fcs are CLC Sorn, Gfriend Yerin, IOI Doyeon, TWICE Sana. She has lived in a english-speaking country before becoming a trainee for YG ent and is fluent in English, trained for 2 to 4 years, she was originally supposed to be trained to become an actress but changed plans in her first year.

OPEN TAKEN

♥ PLOTLINE 004 - SWEETHEART

imageimageimage

POSITION: Second Lead vocalist, Lead Rapper

AGE RANGE: 1998-2000

EXTA INFO: Reccomanded fcs are TWICE Dahyun, ELRIS Yukyung, Kyulkyung, CLC Eunbin.  She is known for being bubbly on variety shows and having a heart-warming personality, she must have trained for 3 to 6 years. In her pre-debut days, she has done modeling gigs and cameos on dramas. She has to be 170cm to 178cm tall because she was a model in her pre-debut days.

OPEN TAKEN

♥ PLOTLINE 005 - MAKNAE 

imageimageimage

POSITION: Vocalist, Sub-rapper, Maknae

AGE RANGE: 2001-2002

EXTRA INFO - Recommanded fcs are any female idols born that are 1999-liners to 2001-liners such as TWICE Chaeyeong, CLC Eunbin.  She needs to be related to a Blackpink member and she can be a cousin or a younger sister. She must have trained for 1 to 3 years. She is the youngest idol in YG ent.

OPEN TAKEN