Chapter 1

Broken Angel

I was standing in the cold trying to cover up my legs with my small hands, but it was no use, the wind was picking up and i was wearing a ridiculously mini electric blue dress and high heels that i bought with my friend this afternoon. My perfect boyfriend, Kevin Woo was trying to keep me warm by rubbing my arms and placing his jacket onto my shoulders, he's such a sweetheart...

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey what's wrong..?" I heard a voice say as I was covering my face with my arms while sitting under a tree. 

"Please, just go away.. I don't even know you." I said without lifting up my head from my arms, he sat next to me and put his arm over my shoulder,

"No, you don't know who I am, but I know who you are.. You just moved here right.." he said softly as i felt him come in closer to me, almost whispering, his voice was delicate and nice,

I looked up at him feeling a sense of friendliness towards him, it was really nice to have someone talk to you. He then looked at your arm and gasped.

"No no no, something IS wrong... Promise you'll make it out of this, ths is serious and I'll do anything to make you stop what you do, it's unhealthy..." He looked at me with worry in his eyes. I've been cutting for a year now and no one has ever came up to me and talked to me like that. I felt tears blur my vision, it was like someone finally understands. I cried on the boy's chest and he pulled me in closer.

"My name's Kevin by the way." I heard him say as he rest his head on mine, i slightly smiled,

"Hani... Hani Choi" I stuttered,

"That's a beautiful name" I heard him mumble.

-END FLASHBACK-

By now we have been stading in the queue for the club for almost a good hour and we're now just a bit from the front entrance.

"Ke... Kevin, I don't know if this is going to work out, maybe we should just go to a hotel or something" I whispered as I was eyeing the bouncer who was looking at us suspiciously.

"Don't worry Hani, it will work, I promised you, you asked me if we could go to a club on your birthday so we're going to a club like you wanted" he whispered to me cupping his hands lovingly around my cheeks.

I looked at him and my heart beat faster and throbbingly painful. I loved this boy with all my heart, he was my everything, he's so loving, kind, caring, sweet, cute and not to mention gorgeous. He had honey blonde wavy haur and the most cutest eye smile and it was every girl's dream to be with him. Like every girl I knew was in love with MY boyfriend, but the most special thing is that he only had eyes for me. We'd been together since we were eleven, he asked me to be his girlfriend one day when we went to the park together and we has been together since. He was my everything, we both knew we would be together forever. We have everything planned, we plan to finish school, college and then Kevin would become a singer like he always wanted to be and I would become an artist and we would eventually get married and have the perfect life together.

Today was my 18th birthday. Two months ago Kevin asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, he said i could choose anything I want and we would have it. I chose to go to a club with him and then we would stay at a hotel and we would make love for the first time, it would've been perfect. After three months of planning and scheming we eventually convinced our parents to let us stay out for my birthday, i was so excited for today. Now that we are out here in the cold, all I want to do now is go back to the hotel and have him run his hands all over my body and we would finally be together physically.

I smiled at him and my stomach was clenching in anticipation, he smiled back and leaned down to kiss me. Whenever Kevin kissed me I felt like the most luckiest girl in the world to have someone like him. It felt like my heart was flying. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back passionatley, he traced his tounge along my lip, feeling his hot breath against my mouth and I gladly opened my mouth of him, almost as his tounge slipped into my mouth massaging the inside of my mouth. He slipped his hand down my thigh and felt around that area, i had goosebumps all over my body by now causing me to slightly moan again.

Kevin pulled back giving me the cutest pout whispering "I love you Hani" as he hugged and embrased me in his arms, then he kissed me again, my heart throbbed rapidly, i felt like it was going to pop out of my chest.

"I love you too Kevin" I said, looking into his eyes, I loved him with every fibre of my being. 

"Hi" there was a male voice behind me. I turned around, he wasn't in the queue, he was on the other side of the ropes, he looked older than I am, about his 20's, he was quite good looking, he had deep dark brown locks and deep dark eyes. He had on a nice outfit, it was a button down black shirt and black trousers and nice shoes that looked very expensive, like he owned the club or something, he was looking me over slowly.

"Er... Hi?" I said trying to be friendly, i was about to tell him to go take a hike, but he probably owned this place. There were two other guys behind him, they were big and they looked like his followers, it was pretty lame.

"I'm Dae Jung" the guy said holding out his hand.

"Hani.." I said shaking it.

He hadn't let go, he pulled me closer towards him, away from Kevin. "I can get you in quickly if you want, saves you from waiting out here in the cold" he said with a grin, my insides bubbled with excitement as i was about to be let in into the club. I looked back at Kevin who was glaring at the man angrily but realized I was looking at him so he quirked a smile.

"Yeah? That'll be great! It's freezing out here" I said happily trying not to jump up and down in excitement.