When everything was alright

Diverge

"So that's all for today guys, good work!" Tzuyu said as everyone cheered and started to celebrate. Of course they would, after 12 hours straight of work anyone would be delighted.

 

As Tzuyu was fixing her things to finally go, someone patted her shoulder and whispered "Happy birthday!" Curios on who it was, she turn around. "Thanks Momo!" and smiled afterwards. Momo is Tzuyu's assisstant.

 

For Tzuyu, Momo is a blessing. Tzuyu is somewhat shy and reserved. She has difficulties with interacting with people. Momo helped her a lot and you can't find anywhere a loyal and hardworking assisstant like Momo. They were the ones who started this bussiness and look at what it is now. Tzuyu was more than happy. "I have to go now, I have some errands to go" Tzuyu told Momo. "Okay boss. Enjoy the last 5 hours of you birthday." Momo replied while giggling.

 

'7:34' Tzuyu checked the time. "Okay, I'm not that late" He rushed his way to the restaurant. While on his way, he heard his stomach growl. 'Damn, I'm so hungry' Tzuyu thought. She started imagining foods and was completely drooling. She didn't even realize that he was near to his destination. She finally managed to get out of his thoughts and got safely to the restaurant. Once she entered the door, she can already see the view of her family.

 

"Happy birthday Tzuyu!" They greeted her and started eating. She was eating quietly because she was so hungry but her family was so noisy she's actually tempted to join but the hunger is killing her right now.

 

She was about to shove the last bite of food into when someone hugged her from behind and kissed her right cheeks. Tzuyu immidiatly turn around to meet the gaze of a beautiful girl.

 

"Babe happy birthday!" the girl said.

 

"Sana!" Tzuyu replied before hugging the girl.