Line [1]

Love Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's with this month?

Oh.Yea, February.

I actually forgot February exist.

I fully understand why I am single. Why? That is because I am confused...? confused of everything. 

I don't know. I just felt like, destiny may be just too mean to me. It won't allow me to meet someone by now. Well, I am not even finding. And I am okay with that. Just sticking with my stressful life lol.

"Hey, Mina!"

Looking at my friend Momo, I turn off my phone. "Yes?"

She chuckles, "Being you again?"

I roll my eyes, "Not like you when you were broken as hell to your EX." Standing up, she snorts, "I may be hopeless romantic but at least I am guarding my heart from those people who break it." I add and walk first.

She claps her hands and grin, " Oh Mina-ring~" but then sighs, "Could you at least support me? I'm moving on! Stop talking about my ex, please."

I know it's hard for her. I've seen her on her ups and downs. Moving on is simple but leaving all those memories from the past isn't. 

I bit my lip and glance at her, "I'm sorry."

Momo is like a sister to me. She listens when I am having a bad morning because of my problem at home. She's always beside me whenever I need her.  She makes me smile everyday and not letting me feel alone. She's like a family.

"Don't worry. I'll treat you lunch later." I say that light up her mood. She can't say no to food.

"No taking back!" She declares and I nod as an answer.

***

I'm actually taking back it. Where is she? She told me to here at exactly 3 o'clock in the afternoon because she don't have time for me to take a lunch. I know she's been busy. Momo is quite active in sports. She's an athlete. A basketball player to be exact. She's busy for their incoming match and I'm here waiting for her like forever. Does she forget about me now? This is the first. I sigh impatiently. 

"Why are you here?" 

I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter