Real or Fake

BENEFITS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The applause followed after the presentation but now it's the time of presentation of the awaiting company of the day. The CEO has took the first stage and the whole auditorium has went silent with his dominating aura and powerful personality.

"Hello  everyone. It's a wonderful day indeed with all presentations. I'm Oh Sehun of S & J Constructions."

the whole auditorium is attentive even CEO of largest companies of Asia of what the young CEO has now in mind,

"I think you guys have heard about global warming. Everyone says it's a very serious issue. People talks about consequences and preventive measures I talk about solution." his voice is confident and demamding as he started his presentation.

 

It's the project meeting organised every year in which all the companies of Asia come over to give a presentation on their projects to show the world what their companies can do. And this year it is conducted in Hong kong. 

 S & J Constructions has started a year ago with its CEO being Oh sehun and Co-CEO as Choi Jiyeon. Oh Sehun being the only heir to 'The Oh corporations' has already had quite a popularity as he is going to inherit one of the Asia's largest company.As soon as he completed his studies, news that he's going to get married went viral. Choi Jiyeon is the last daughter of CEO Choi of Choi Telecoms.She was not a popular girl as she doesn't like unnecessary attention. But starting a company together had made a quite maelstrom in the business world and added a great fire to the buzz of them getting married and five months of being partners in business they actually got married. Even causing a great ruckus they never bend and fulfilled their duties for their company.S & J Contructions has gained quite a popularity by getting into the pages of many renowned magazines and choice of many famous companies.

 

"Thank you everyone for being cooperative." sehun gave a small smile and ended his presentation which is followed by a huge applause.

"wah! That went great." Jiyeon exclaimed as soon as she hit their bed in their hotel room.

"Ofcourse it must." sehun joined the bed.

"Don't you think you are so much into yourself." Jiyeon turned to his direction and said.

"You think..." Sehun leaned in near her until their faces touch and a sudden phone call made them jump from their position.

Sehun took his phone.

"Haish this idiot " he said after reading the name of caller.

"who is it?" Jiyeon asked sitting up straight.

"Who do you think it is?" he nonchalantly replied by taking the call.

"hmm, Baek. switch on the speaker then." Jiyeon took a pillow to lap showing that she is too enthusiatic to talk to him while Sehun rolled his eyes because of her gesture.

Yo!!! waddup boss!!  Sehun cringed hearing his screeching voice

Baekiee!!  I miss you!  Sehun facepalmed cause of their over explosive greetings

Oh it's the wifey hello Mrs.Fake Oh  Beak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter