Chapter One

Roomies with THE School's Bad Boy - Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Dara

Sandara Park, a college senior student in Seoul University. It still felt surreal that I've survived this long and I'm finally on my last year of college. College life can be stressful sometimes, and for most people, studying is the cause of their depressing events. But apparently for me, stress came from a whole different reason.

Tutoring my bestfriend Park Bom is the cause of all stress that has been happening to me. She's never fond of studying or anything related to school so tutoring her with yours truly is the very best option according to her parents. She's your one hell of a lazy student. Thats Park Bom. If it wasn't for me convincing her that she would not be able to graduate, she would never submit or pass her projects and assignments. She would also not attend every of her class if It wasn't  for me threatening her that i will not give her any food to eat. *sigh* 

And oh by the way, Bommie's parents are one of the richest people here on earth. Well they own the PGC people! PGC! The Park Groups and  Company- which has five star hotels and  resort around the world. They actually have 10 branches here in Korea! Bom doesn't really need to go to University since she will soon take over their company once her parents retire, but the thing is her parents want her to go to University and learn how things work. And what bommie's parents want, bommie's parents get. They are just stubborn just like their daughter Park Bom.

I've known bommie since she had snot on her nose back in kindergarten. We're actually the opposite of each other and we have a lot of differences but hey, its like we're the Yin and Yang, we complete each other and we're so inseparable. What can I say, she's the Patrick to my spongebob.

 

"tokki let's go get our room keys come on." Bom says while getting our bags in the car and proceeded inside the University building.

"Dara? Bom? Oh my girls! Its been so long, how's the break?" Eun Joo says while bringing us to her desk after she hugs us both. She's the one incharge on the school's dormitory and we've known her since our first year.

"hey Eun Joo how was your summer? is it fun?" i ask her with a smile.

"Oh girls, it's just so wonderful." Eun Joo said blushingly and smiles in glee.

Bom and I raises an eyebrow and smirks. "You've met someone didn't you Eun Joo," Bom says teasingly

Eun Joo just waves her hand and get the keys on her desk... "Its nothing you two" as she dismisses the subject.

Since bommie and I are persistent we pull our best aegyo and attack Eun Joo with our cuteness. We pout and pull our best puppy eyes. Eun Joo frowns at us and then soon give in. I told ya, no one can resist our very own aegyo especially if bommie and I are doing it together. We ain't called Park Sisters for nothing.

"Arggh! You guys are so freaking adorable i hate youu," Eun Joo said while pouting, with that bommie and i fake in disgust.

"Stop pouting Eun Joo it doesn't suit you kekekeke!!" Bommie says while pinching Eun Joo's cheeks.

"Why, I am cute in my own way too. Okaaaaaaaaay,  his name  is  Hyun Suk, Yang  Hyun Suk and we met in a beach party! He's so sweet girls I'm sure you two will love him.'' she starts.

"Can we meet him?"  Bommie asks.

Eunjoo taps her cheeks. "Maybe girls but not anytime soon. He travels a lot considering his job and when he does come i won't hesitate t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter