Hello

Be my 🌟

It's a new year the sky is clear and so is my mind.  I am on my way to school. It's the beginning of the new term and  I am finally a highschool student. I missed him during the breaks, I am happy I will get to see him today. With this thoughts in my head I enter into my new school I can see only a few students around,  guess I got a bit excited and came a little too early. I wondered for a while and finally got a good place to sit, there is this big tree behind the academic block guess this will be my own save heaven. I sat down under the tree leaning my back on it I closed my eyes and I feel my self slowly drifting into a deep sleep.

 

I felt something touching my face it was warm but the very next second it was gone. I groaned not feeling happy and then I felt someone coming very close to my ear and then whispering " wake up or else you are going to miss the assembly" that voice I can recognize that voice even in my next life I opened my eyes and there he was the one I fell in love with the one who calls me his friend. 

 

"Mark how did you find me and Did you change your perfume I couldn't recognize you with this smell it's too sweet for a guy" he snorts and turns around I can see his back now I want to hug him but I can't can I my thoughts are interrupted by Mark speaking " the very first thing you say after seeing me is complain about my perfume you didn't even say hi or that you missed me" that made me smile I can't help it with him using that child like tone "Mark you also didn't greet me and you are complaining  for not telling you that I miss u when you were the one who had ignored all of my calls and messages throughout the breaks "

"I didn't ignore it I was just busy and you know I was in LA with my family. "

"yeah.. Yeah. . What ever you say..  Stop getting annoyed and let's go for the assembly and yeah you really need to change that perfume "   I put my hand over his shoulder and he looks at me with his sweet smile stop smiling or else I won't be able to stop my self from  " ya..  But i like this smell Bambam gave me the perfume"

Why does it have to be him I really can't get why Mark is friend with this Bambam guy he is to touchy with Mark and I don't like that. "ya why are you zoning out let's go" I look at him and smile "let's go"

3 YEARS LATER

This past three years have been the worst time of my life. Mom and dad had to go back to our hometown because of some problems and I was left here in seoul all alone and on top of that Mark started dating too and guess who is he dating Bambam. When he came to my place last year during the summer break I was really happy to see him but then he had to pour water over my happiness he was all smiles when he told me that Bambam asked him to go out with him and that he accepted.

I was shocked at first and couldn't say anything but my eyes couldn't help. Tears started to fall down he looked tensed and started to ask me what was wrong.  Should I have told him then that I loved him but no I couldn't because to him I was just a good friend. I wept my tears and smiled at him and said, " nothing happened mark I am just happy for you. Congratulations" I felt stupid telling him that but what could I do I didn't wanted to ruin our friendship. He looked confused for a bit but smile and thanked me. 

And now I am here waiting for him on the roof top It's our graduation day high school has come to an end and so has my one sided love I guess. I have to give up on him or else I will never be able to. I looked down from the roof the city looks very beautiful form here  wish it was snowing it would have been even better. Just then the door of the roof top opened. I turned around I can see him coming towards me but he looked nervous about something that made me scared Mark was not someone who gets nervous did something bad happen. 

He comes closer and looks straight at me " you stupid" what the did he just call me stupid " Mark are you all right did something happen" his glares becomes intense " can't you tell what went wrong you messed up everything" now what did I do wrong he is the one who has been messing with my heart and mind for all this time and now he is saying I messed up everything what exactly did I mess up.

"what are you trying to say mark what did I mess up? "

"you.. You..  Messed with everything... everythig" this is really getting on my nerves what is he trying to say.. .. Oh. .no don't tell me he found out that I like him. no.... I never wanted him to know OMG what do I do. I wanted to end it today and  be his friend Just like he treated me I wanted to end my feelings for him today why did this happen. .. I started to look here and there trying to say something but nothing came out from my mouth. 

He got hold of my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes " I love you... You have been messing up with my mind and heart since the day I met you... You fool"  excuse me its the other way round Mr... . .. What.. What... Did he just say " since the day I first saw you I have fallen in love with you.. It did took me sometime to figure out and I also wanted to tell you but I could never come up to you Because you always treated me as a friend"

"Mark you mean you like me and you are confessing to me right now. What about Bambam?"

"we are not real I lied to you to find out how you would react but you just conguratuled me... And yeah I don't just like you I love you"

I felt as if I was in a dream  I couldn't think properly  what the just happened.  

Mark came closer I looked at him and he looked at me with a bright smile on his face he asked me "will you be my star my one and only star"

It started to snow the next thing that I realised after that was that something soft touched my lips I closed my eyes Mark was kissing me and I kissed him back he smiled inbetween the kiss I can't believe this is happening maybe I am just dreaming but even if it is a dream I want to believe that it's true if it's a dream I never want to wake up from this beautiful dream. 

And oh...  I forgot to tell you guys who I am right..  I am Park Jin Young the one who fell in love with his friend the one who wanted him to be my star but ended up being his star the one who loves a guy called Mark who is his friend and now officially My lover...