- myg

+ bang, bang! bangtan! +
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey bro, stop working" yoongi's little sister budged on his sleeve, asking to stop working. "just a little bit more, what do you want? bedtime stories?" he looked at his lil sis only to find her nodding while pouting.

"ai, okay okay let's go" i mean, who can resist when a kid pouts? a rock hearted yoongi always go soft for his little sister. he smiled and picked her up and went to her bedroom. the bed was full of soft toys, well, kids. and, toys. he cuddles with his sister, it's been a long time. he really need to take a break from working and spend time more with the sister. 

"okay, what do you want to know?" he patted her head, while humming. 

"about mom and dad. sensitive, but i really want to know. i grew up without them, but you did. tell me everything," ouch, he felt that hard. right, yoong ah never met her own parents. they got into an accident while going to a trip for work. and.. you know what happened. yoong ah wasn't even a year old. yoongi survived his own way to raise yoong ah. 

"great, i'll tell you. 

mom. a very happy person, also very workaholic person, never really knew how to rest or to manage time to spend time with me or dad. until up to one point where she kinda fell sick and she was forced to rest because dad told her to. if not, maybe she would've died earlier. 

well, dad told me that hahahhaa- oUCH!" he snapped when yoong ah pinched his neck, he looked down to find his sister frowned by the phrase. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter