One

It's Not a Love-Hate Thing, It's Just a Hate Thing // Chanbaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sighs as he sees Baekhyun and his heart flutters just slightly. He doesn't know the cause of the sudden feeling, whether it be fear... Or anger. Chanyeol's eyebrows knit together as he tries to think of the cause, trying to reason with himself and convince him it's anything but a crush. But deep down Chanyeol is fully aware of his feelings for the older as reluctant as he is to both admit and accept them. What Chanyeol isn't aware of, however, is the fact that he had been staring at Byun Baekhyun for over a minute, and people were starting to notice. Chanyeol feels his face flush as it reddens in embarrassment and he can do nothing but pray that his large hands are enough to cover his scarlet cheeks. The longer he hides behind his hands the clearer it is to him that by him doing so he is admitting to being affected by Baekhyun in some way. Chanyeol groans quietly, shaking his head, still not willing to admit his feelings for the older. A tray being set down on the table Chanyeol is sitting at causes him to look up, looking more startled than he had wanted. Sehun snickers at his friend's reaction before sitting down in his chair.

"Drooling over Baekhyun hyung again?" Sehun asks, a hint of a smirk playing at the corner of his lips. Chanyeol flushes once again at Sehun's words before his lips pursed into a frown upon realizing the younger was teasing him. "When are you going to admit that you like him?"
 

Chanyeol's ears begin to go red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter