The End.

time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The campus was bustling with students who were walking to and from the tall, 14-floor library. Those who were leaving it looked as though they had spent the entire day there while those entering were balancing bags of food and snacks, in hopes of lasting the entire night. Seulgi walked down the steps wearily and checked her phone for any notifications. Seeing none, she sighed and walked further down the path leading to the street. Once she reached the bus stop, she waited silently for the bus to come with her eyes closed as though it would help at all with the sleep she had been lacking. It proved to be less helpful than expected because when Seulgi opened her eyes upon hearing the bus come closer and feeling the students around her pushing to the front, her eyesight seemed to go fuzzy for a second. She quickly blinked away the dizziness and stepped onto the bus, swiping her card and making her way to the back to get a seat. Plopping into a window seat, Seulgi closed her eyes again and tried to think happy thoughts.

 

She thought of a girl, just a little bit older than her. The girl had a soft face and Seulgi couldn’t quite explain what she meant by that to anyone but that was just the way it was. Although some might argue that the girl looked cold when she had a straight face, Seulgi knew better. She knew that the girl was perhaps the most gentle she had ever met. The girl had a bright, warm smile that lit up thousands of rooms, the entire country, and probably even the entire world. Seulgi pictured the girl in that beautiful black dress; it was the one she had worn to an event for the university. Only then did Seulgi admit that perhaps the girl did look cold sometimes. Very, very beautiful but cold. Chic. And then Seulgi imagined the girl the way she saw her most. In casual clothes. Those damn button ups that she would tuck in at the front of her jeans. Before Seulgi could picture the girl any other way, the bus came to a halt and she stood lifelessly.

 

The entire trip, Seulgi did not take in any of her surroundings. She simply threw her backpack around her shoulder and trudged towards a large apartment complex. It wasn’t the most fancy but Seulgi was thankful that it was still cleaner, safer, and warmer than others. Before she knew it, Seulgi was already on the sixth floor and she walked down the hall and stopped in front of a door. She keyed in the six-digit passcode and waited for the sound of the lock opening before she pulled down the handle and pushed open the door. The living room was bright despite it being quite late into the night and Seulgi’s eyes fell on a girl.

 

A girl with a soft face. And circular glasses that made Seulgi squeal internally. She was so cute.

 

Papers were scattered around the girl who was sitting on the floor in front of the television. She didn’t seem to hear Seulgi come in because she continued writing into the notepad while searching through her notes for something in particular.

 

“Joohyun?”

 

The girl looked up and her frown turned into a bright, warm smile. She pushed her glasses up and put down everything in her hands to greet Seulgi. The younger girl leaned down and gave her a gentle, loving kiss. Their eyes were still closed even after they had pulled away. It was almost as though they were trying to hold onto the moment, just a little bit longer. Joohyun was the first to open her eyes and she giggled seeing Seulgi staring back at her.

 

“How was your day, baby? I cooked a little bit but it isn’t much because I was so busy and I had to meet up with one of my teaching assistants-” Joohyun’s rambling was cut off by Seulgi kissing her once more and the two started laughing.

 

The older girl dragged Seulgi into the kitchen and started to pile f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter